46. Sex (Older)

Dannys only 15 in this

Your P.O.V

Danny

And this is how it starts

Take your shoes off in the back of my van
Yeah my shirt looks so good,
When it's just hanging off your back
And she said, "Use your hands and my spare time—
We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine."
She said

She's got a boyfriend anyway

there's only minutes before I drop you off
All we seem to do is talk about sex
She's got a boyfriend anyway

I loved your friend when I saw his film
He's got a funny face
But I like that 'cause he still looks cool
She's got a boyfriend anyway

Now we're on the bed in my room
And I'm about to fill his shoes
But you say no
You say no
Does he take care of you
Or could I easily fill his shoes?
But you say no
You say no

Y/N

And now we're just outside of town
And you're making your way down
She's got a boyfriend anyway

And I'm not trying to stop you love
If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck
She's got a boyfriend anyway

You've got your tongue pierced anyway
You're in your high tops any day
You're in your skinny jeans anyway

You and your fit friends anyway
I'd take them all out any day
They've all got backcombs anyway
You've all got boyfriends anyway

"Dan Im proud but how the fuck did you come up with this?" I asked and he looked at me as if I was stupid. Then I looked at him with a 'are you serious' face.

"Danny your too fucking young!" I whispered yelled and he shrugged his shoulder, making me sigh. I got up and walked past him.

"Your an idiot you know that right" I said getting angrier my son had gone against my rules of not having sex until he was legal.

"LAUREN!" I shouted and Danny looked at me scared. A minute later she came running upstairs,looking at me worryingly.

"What?" She asked, breathing heavily. I held out the lyrics he gave me and she looked at me confused.

"Read these and let it sink in. Your 15 year old son wrote it. If you need me ill be outside" I said and she nodded, reading the lyrics. I walked outside and Dinah soon came out to join me.

"Whats up with you?" She asked while sitting down beside me.

"Danny" I said and she looked at me a little confused.

"Hes fucked someone and hes 15" I said and she shrugged.

"Really?!"I said and she nodded.

"Whats the big deal Y/N, he fucked someone big wow hes a year under the limit" She said and I punched her arm.

"If he didnt use protection he couldve got the girl pregnant idiot!" I said and before Dinah could answer back we heard shouting. I looked at Dinah who was smirking as we both knew who it was. Camila and Normani came running outside and looked at us.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT DANNY YOU COULD OF GOT HER PREGNANT!" We heard Lauren scream at Danny.

"Y/N you better go stop your wife before she ends up killing Danny" Normani said and I nodded, getting up and running to where Lauren was.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN FUCKING DO IT? COULDNT YOU OF WAITED?" Lauren shouted and I looked at Dinah for help getting Lauren away from Danny. Me and Dinah grabbed Lauren and dragged her into the girls room. I pushed Lauren down on the bed and held her down until Dinah had left. I let go of Lauren and she pushed me off her making me fall to the ground.

"Ow babe!" I said and she looked at me with anger in her eyes. I got up and walked over to her so I could try and calm her down.

"Fuck me" She said and I looked at her confused.

"Laur-" Lauren cut me off but smashing her lips against mine.

"Y/N is La-WOAH" We stopped making out and looked to see Normani standing at the door. Lauren groaned and got off me.

"Mani she was" I said, glaring at her and she nodded her head then shut the door.

"Baby you need to calm down" I said and she looked at me.

"He...babe....sex...fifteen" She said and I laughed at her. I put my hand on her cheek and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Calm down Laur" I said and she sighed. I hugged her tightly while thinking about how our son could be so stupid then an idea came to my head.

"Peer pressure" I said and Lauren pulled away looking at me weirdly.

"Peer pressure babe!" I said, getting up and walking into the room he was in.

"How many of your friends have had sex?" I asked and Danny looked at me shocked.

"Mum-" I cut him off.

"How many?" I asked and he looked down.

All of them" He said and I hugged him.

"Dont feel like you need to do it to fit in" I said and he nodded, looking like he was away to cry.

"I love you, your mum just got pissed off cause your young and wasted it on some slapper" I said and he laughed.

"I love you too mum" He said and I smiled.