23. Reunion

Your P.O.V

Two months. Two fucking months Ive been on tour since seeing my wife, Danny and the twins. It is killing me because even though I facetime them and call them every night it still isnt as good as actually getting to hold or kiss them. But me and Nathan are away to surprise them seeing as we've finished tour but they havent.

"So we go in disguise right, we go to the meet and greet. Then Rob will take us as the fans backstage and voila we have surprised our wives" Nathan said and I laughed then fist bumped him.

"Cmon lets go change" I said and he smiled, following me to me and Laurens room.

"So we'll wear dresses and stuff so they wont know its us" I said and he looked at me with a 'Are you serious' emotion.

"What?" I said laughing, he smacked my arm and I held it in pain.

"Look if you want Camila to notice you then go dress like a fucking boy" I said and he shook his head.

"Good. Now here" I said, taking out a dress, handing it to him. He looked at it and then me.

"What about boobs?" He asked and I went through the drawers, taking out a bra and a few pairs of socks. He took all the things and started getting changed. I shook my head and found a dress. This better work otherwise we are screwed.

_______________________________________

"Okay next" I tried so hard not to laugh. We were next to basically meet our Best friends and wives. Everyone was in on it. Fifth Harmonys whole team, Makeup, bodyguards all of them. It was pretty funny actually that they had no clue. We walked up to them and I stood beside Lauren. Shit we need to put on a voice.

"Whats your name cutie?" Lauren asked me.

"Y/M/U/N" I said in a kind of higher pitched voice and changed my accent to very posh English. She smiled at me and Nathan had obviously done the same which actually worked. We took photos with them and I hugged Lauren quickly but Nathan took longer so when I passed him I kicked his ankle. once he said goodbye we high fived and went to meet Rob.

"Alright Ladies" He said and I just couldnt hold back the laughter.

"Shut up Rob" Nathan said and Rob started laughing along with me.

"Lets get you backstage" He said, grabbing my hand so we wouldnt get lost. I grabbed Nathans hand but I think a few people had noticed us cause they started shouted our names. I pulled on Robs hand telling him to stop. He looked at me and stopped. I let go of his hand and walked over to the fans.

"Guys its Y/N but you CANT tell the girls we are here okay? Give me your Twitter names and if I find out you told them you aint getting a Y/N follow" I said jokingly but serious at the same time. They nodded and we took selfies. I autographed their things before heading off with Rob and Nathan.

"Nice voice by the way Nathan" I said,laughing and he smirked.

"You went so English Y/N" He said and I laughed even more.

"I know. I actually thought Id get caught out" I said before we stopped to where the girls were going to meet us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we were in the middle of a conversation with the girls and I moved closer to Nathan, tapping his wrist so he knew it was time. He looked at me and smirked then back at the girls.

"You know your not very good at observation skills babe" I said going back to my normal voice.

"Y/N?" Lauren said with wide eyes.

"The one and only" I said and she hugged me tightly and Camila had guessed Nathan was there because she was crying into his shoulder and soon Lauren was crying into mine too.

"I missed you so much Y/N" Lauren said, looking up at me. I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"I missed you more Laur" I said and she smiled at me, hugging me again.

"GIRLS MAKEUP" Their makeup artist shouted out. Lauren looked up at me again and I kissed her softly.

"Im not going anywhere" I said, laughing slightly and she laughed.

"See you in a few" She said,walking away. Rob came back with me and Nathans clothes and some water for Nathan. Nathan took a bottle and poured it on my head before I could even react he had ran off. I went to the bathroom and got changed. At least my hair was back to normal again. The kids had then noticed us and ran up to us, hugging us tightly. We met with my mum and dropped off Alice and Sophie then started the plan. This has to be the best surprise Ive giving her. Well the house was a pretty good surprise.