7. Surprise

Your P.O.V

"MUMMY" Danny shouted making me jump. So I looked down at him.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Whats the surprise?" I sighed hes asked the same thing for the last 20 minutes.

"Im not telling you wait until we get there"I said.We had to walk 30 minutes to meet a van which would take us there.

"Babe how long we got A is getting sore feet" Lauren said.

"Want me to carry her? We got 10 minutes left" I looked at Lauren and she nodded, picking Alice up and putting her on my back. Lauren kissed my cheek and took Dannys hand.

"Robert" I said smirking at Big Rob and he laughed.

"Y/N" He replied. Danny and Lauren got in the car,I followed and Alice got in then sat on my lap.

"A you cant fall asleep otherwise youll miss the surprise" I said, stroking her hair. It was like 6pm and I wanted to show the kids and Lauren something before we went away to continue the tour.

__________________

The kids held hands and walked in front of me and Lauren who were doing the same. We had 5 minutes left until the surprise. We stopped and I pulled out a couple glow sticks,snapping them and giving them to Alice and Danny. I put my arm around Lauren and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Whats gonna happen mummy?" Alice said and I pointed up at the sky as a firework went off. She turned around to watch and clapped excitedly while me and Lauren laughed at her.

"Your so cute you know that?"Lauren said. I laughed,looking at her.

"Am I now?" I said and she moved her head so she looked at me.

"Yep" She said kissing me softly.

"And Im thankful your mine so I always get to see your cuteness"She said and I smiled.

"I love you" I said,pecking her lips as the fireworks kept going off.

"I love you more" She said. This was the perfect night.