31. Sex and Pranks (Older)

Your P.O.V

"UHHHH BABY PLEASE. IM ALMOST THERE" Lauren screamed and yes we were having sex.The door opened and someone screamed. Lauren pushed me off her, making me land on the floor.

"OWWWWW!" I shouted,holding the back of my head in pain.

"I WILL NEVER GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!" I heard Alice shout, Ohhh shit. I heard the door slam shut and I stood up, Lauren looked at me biting her lip.

"Babe we just got caught we are not risking it again" I said and she pouted.

"Finish yourself off" I said,trying not to laugh. I walked over to the drawer and she threw a pillow at my head.

"Laurennn"I whined and she laughed at me while I put on my clothes.

______________________________________

"You guys need to stop fucking when we are home"Dinah said and I looked at the floor trying not to laugh.

"Sorry but its hard not to"Lauren said and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"No. You wont do it when any of us are home got it? We all cant get the horrible image of you two doing it out of our heads" Camila said and I tried not to laugh but I made a weird noise instead.

"Y/N?" Ally asked and I burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny?"Normani asked and I couldnt breathe from laughing so much. I shook my head instead while holding my stomach.

"I...Cant......breath"I said inbetween laughs.

"Why are you laughing though?" Normani asked and I slowly calmed down.

"Cause we're actually talking about me and Lauren having sex. We've all heard each of you guys so why you complaining? and have you seen Lauren? like Damn" I said and Lauren giggled then kissed my cheek.

"Okay no"Dinah said. I looked at her confused and she sighed.

"Atleast wait until we are out" She said and I shrugged.

"We'll try but no promises" I said and we stood up.

"Thank you" The girls said and I smirked. We were about to walk out the door when an idea popped into my head. I nudged Lauren and she looked at me.

"Ohhh Nathan!" I said, imitating Camila moaning and Lauren imitated Mani. We started laughing while Mani and Camz blushed.

"That was too funny" Lauren said and I laughed.

"I love you so much" I said and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I love you more. Now what are we going to do?" She asked.

"Well Im away to look at fetus pictures of you and listen to music" I said, chuckling and Lauren groaned.

"Baby no!" She said and I laughed, taking my arm off her shoulder and running upstairs.

"Maybe I should watch all Fifth harmonys twitcams" I said and she groaned louder.

"Save that for later" I said before running into the the boys room.

"Mum?" Danny looked at me and I smirked.

"Wanna embarrass your mother and the girls?" I said and he laughed, nodding his head.

____________________________________________

All the girls had gone out leaving me and all the boys. We had gathered in the living room.

"Nathan has Camila and Sophies fetus pictures, Danny and I have Roses and Laurens, Jay and Lucas have Dinah,Normanis,Beyonces and Ciaras and Damien has Ally and Laylas."I said and everyone held up the pictures. I smirked and tore off bits of blu tack,throwing them to each boy.

"Lets get sticking" I said and they all cheered. Nathan came over to me and handed me the DVD I asked him to make of all the girls funny moments,embarrassing moments and pictures. I laughed and patted his back.

"Thank you brother" I said and put it on the coffee table before going to my destination in the house. The Games Room. I ran to the Games Room and started sticking up Laurens pictures while Danny was doing Roses. Soon we had covered the whole room, We highfived and left to meet up with the rest.

"Camz texted me, theyll be back in a couple minutes." He said and I nodded then ran into the living room,picking up the DVD and running upstairs.

"BOYS FINISH AND HIDE NOW!" I shouted and ran into the girls room, crawling under the bed, It looks like Danny had the same idea. We heard the door open and Dinah shout while Beyonce and Ciara screamed. Me and Danny started laughing and covered our mouths. Soon enough Lauren and the rest had found theirs and were on the hunt for us. We over heard them talking about taking everyone they found hostage in the Living room. I took my phone out and texted everyone,knowing their phones were on silent.

To: Boys

The girls are planning on taking everyone they find hostage in the living room. I need some way of getting down to the living room without getting caught. Once its in Ill text you guys so you can get caught -Y/N

I saw Danny check his phone and put his thumbs up.

From: Boys

Ill get up but mum stay behind me then run. - Danny

Danny slowly got up and I got up too,being careful and hiding behind him.

"Alright girls"Danny said and quickly moved to the stairs so I could run. I ran downstairs and straight into the living room,taking the DVD out the case and opening the DVD player. I put it in and switched the TV on and pulled my phone out.

To: Boys

Now - Y/N

I sent it and heard a whole bunch of screams and moments later the girls had all the boys as hostages and they didnt look to happy then Camila noticed the DVD.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE DEAD" Camila shouted and we all laughed.

A/N: Hi. Vote,comment,share? I love you guys and Ill see yas tomorrow - E x