56. Siblings

This is going to be really short...sorry

Your P.O.V

"Danny will you stop chasing after Damien. You're aunts are staying over tonight and the house looks like a mess thanks to you two deciding to play nerf wars" I said while bending down to pick up a nerf gun bullet that one of them had shot.

"DANNY" I heard Lauren shout and ran through to where I heard her shout from and looked at her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Danny just hit me with a bullet thing" She said and I held in my laughter.

"Y/N" She warned as she saw me biting my lip, smirking.

"Sorry" I walked over to Danny and high fived him. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder as I walked up to his room. As soon as I got to his room I placed him on the floor while he was laughing.

"Now go get changed into something..nicer and give me that stupid gun then go say sorry to your mum" I said, laughing a little. I heard the doorbell go off and I went back downstairs to see Lauren and Camila hugging their sisters.

"Y/N" They both shouted as they saw me. When Laur and Camila had finished hugging them they ran up to me,hugging me tightly.

"Hey guys" I said then soon everyone had greeted them.

"Danny try and get the gun off your mum then we can have a war" Taylor said and I looked down at Taylor, raising my eyebrows.

"Your going to what?" I said and started laughing along with Taylor.

____________________

"Y/N?" Sofi came up to me acting all innocent.

"What have you done?" I asked then she shouted on the boys. When they came through I saw Nathan and Taylor holding onto a egged Lauren and Camila.

"You guys got so bored that you decided to do that?" I asked her. I took my phone out my phone then took a picture of them.

"Well now we're going to push them in the pool" She whispered.

"Sofi!" I said and she laughed.

"I wanna help " I whispered back then followed her to Lauren and Camz.

"Baby help" Lauren said as I reached her.

"Ill help but just because I love you" I said and she smiled at me. Lauren and Camila had their hands tied behind their backs. Taylor let go of Laurens hands so I could hold them instead as I was stronger than Lauren. We started walking outside and soon they realised what we were doing.

"No Y/N stop please" Lauren begged as well as Camila begging Nathan. We soon reached the pool and the girls were filming. Me and Nathan quickly untied their hands then pushed them in.

"RUN" Nathan shouted then started to run. I soon followed as well as the girls then tried to find a hiding place. Me and Taylor had the same idea and hid in the cupboard that had a lock on the inside and out.

"I swear the next time we agree to look after you is the last day I will ever live" I said to her but she was too busy covering her mouth to stop herself laughing at what just happened.

"Sorry"She squeaked out which caused us to both end up laughing.