9. Jog on

Y/N P.O.V

We all had gone to the beach. All of us apart from the kids who were at the cinema with Rob and Ally . I was currently crying of laughter at Nathan who had managed to fall over running in the sand. Lauren,Camila and Normani were in the water mucking around while me, Nath and Dinah decided to stay on the sand just now.

"Y-You F-f-fucking Idiot" I said laughing even harder. He looked at me and slapped the back of my head.

"It wasnt funny!" He said and I held the back of my head while still laughing.

"Run" He said,smirking. I looked up at him and wiped my tears than started running towards the water. As I hit the water he had fallen again.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" He shouted and I just couldnt stop laughing. Thats when I saw a group of 3 boys talking to the girls. I stopped laughing and walked out the water to Nathan. I helped him up and we started walking to Dinah.

"Guys look" I said and pointed to the boys. I noticed Dinah glaring intensely at them and Nathan tensing up.

"LAUREN!" I shouted and she looked at me. I motioned for her to come over but she just shook her head.

"The fuck?!" I said, pissed off. Then I saw the guy put his arm around her. She froze then took his arm off her shoulder but he didnt stop there. I looked at Camila who was having the same problem except this guys grabbed her ass making Nathan start running to were Camz was. Dinah got up and stood beside me as we watched the guys get more touchy with our girls.

"Poly beat down time?"Dinah asked. I looked at her and nodded then put my gaze back to them.

"Poly beat down time" I replied and we walked over to the boys. I took his arm off Laurens waist and replaced it with mine.

"Alright Laur?" I said and she looked at me smiling.

"Yep" She replied and I looked back at the boy who was just glaring at me.

"Got a problem? Wanna picture?"I said and Lauren giggled.

"What you doing?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Talking to my girlfriend why?" I asked and his mood changed. I looked over at to where Nathan was. He had left the guy bleeding and Camila was shouting at Nathan to come back.

"Camz here" I said and she looked down then moved over to where I was.

"I suggest you guys leave us alone" I said and he smirked.

"Or what?" He said. I let go of Lauren and Camila and walked over to him punching him in the face then kicking him in the balls.

"That" Dinah did the same to the other boy. We fist bumped and waved at them in a sarcastic way.

"Eh Bah Felicia" We both said and all the girls laughed. I took Laurens hand and put my arm around Camilas shoulder.

"Your so hot when your jealous" Lauren said. Me and Camila laughed at her comment.

"Y/N Why are you wearing boy shorts?" Camila asked and I looked at her with a look that said 'Really? you dumb?'.

"Ohhhhhhhh I know now" She said and I laughed at her.

"Idiot" I said. She hit my stomach and I groaned. We walked over to Nathan who got up and took Camila off me.

"Well done babe" He said to her and gave me a playful glare.

"Can we go home?"Dinah moaned.

"Yep I agree can we?" I asked and everyone replied with 'Yes'. I hate beaches.