49. Lauren Im sorry & Cheater Part 2(Older)

Your P.O.V

Rumours never stop, Literally. Theres rumours going around that Laurens cheating, The girls nudes have been leaked, Me and Lauren have broken up and Im a drug addict. We've denied all of these and people still dont fucking believe us. The girls havent really said much about Lauren cheating and me being an addict but have talked alot about the nudes and me and Lauren breaking up. I was in a 'meeting' it was basically me and Nathan sitting, talking to our manager about tours and videos etc. I was half asleep until the door burst open and Camila looked at us sadly.

"Y/N you need to come now" She said and I looked at our manager who nodded his head and I got up, following her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her and she put her hand over my mouth. We suddenly stopped and I looked out the window to see what she was pointing at. I was confused for a minute until I saw a figure who looked alot like Lauren and another who looked like a random girl making out against a bus. Nathan put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"Hey whats up?" He said and I pointed to Lauren then his smile dropped.

"Oh" Was all he said and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. Lauren had no reason to cheat....When I cheated it wasnt my fault because Camila basically made me do it? Not rape but pressure but Lauren was able to control it. Our relationship is truly fucked up and why? Because we cant even trust each other anymore. What will the kids think about their parents cheating left right and centre...

"Y/N?" I heard Lauren's voice as I started waking up. I opened my eyes to see tubes and wires everywhere. I felt Laurens hand squeeze mine gently and I looked around to see my family there. Where the fuck am I?

"L-Laur?" I managed to speak and she smiled at me. Shed clearly been crying because of her tear stained face.

"Shhh baby its okay Im here, Your in hospital babe" She said and I was even more confused. Last thing I remember was seeing Nathan cheating, Beating him up,hurting my hand and then storming out the room.

"H-How?" I asked and she looked at me sadly. I think my family left so we could talk because the room was really quiet.

"Once you stormed out the room after seeing Nathan cheat and beating him up you got hit by a car baby. Youve been in a coma for a few days" Oh my god. I sighed in relief after I realized that Lauren cheating was a dream and so was me cheating. Holy fucking shit.

"You okay babe?" She saked and I nodded. Worse thing is I got hit by a car though, I was thinking when I saw my mum walk in and take my other hand.

"Honey while you were in a coma sometimes your heart monitor started going crazy...what happened? the doctors said you were having dreams" She said.

"I dreamt I-I cheated then L-Laur did too" I said and Lauren looked at me, shocked.

"Baby Id never cheat on you and I know you wouldnt be stupid enough to cheat on me" She said and I looked at her, smiling or atleast trying to. The doctor soon walked in and took tests then told me I can get out in like two days. It was all a dream. I never cheated and Lauren didnt either.