25. BOYS WHAT THE FUCK? (Older)

Your P.O.V

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS FUCKING THINKING?! YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF NOT ONLY THAT ITS ILLEGAL AND I WONT HAVE IT! IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO DO IT AGAIN YOU CAN FUCKING MOVE OUT!" I heard my wife shout. I looked at Dinah then Nathan and finally Camila. What the fuck was going on. I got up with them getting up after me. We all walked upstairs and saw Lauren.

"Laur why are you shouting?"I asked and she looked at me well beyond pissed and held up a bag with some green stuff in it.

"Who was smoking it?" Nathan asked sternly. I looked at them both so confused. I stood beside Camila and we looked at each other with the same look on our faces.

"Our sons" Lauren said and Nathan told us to go downstairs with Dinah.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID BOYS? HAVENT WE TOLD YOU ENOUGH TIMES DONT DO DRUGS! I AGREE 100% WITH LAUREN IF YOU WANT TO GET HIGH YOU CAN PISS OFF" Nathan shouted as we darted walking away. Wait what?

"I SWEAR IF I CATCH YOU TAKING ANY DRUGS YOULL BE OUT AND YOUR BOTH GROUNDED" Lauren shouted at them. We knew the boys were speaking back but we couldnt hear them.

"SORRY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH AND DANNY MICHAEL Y/L/N I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU! ESPECIALLY WITH ME AND YOUR MOTHER TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM THESE HORRIBLE THINGS" Damn Ive heard Lauren mad but not this angry. I couldnt really go and but in because when Laurens mad and you try to stop her or join in it makes things worse. Me and Camila sat down with Dinah while Lauren and Nathan kept shouting at them.

"So wait what the fuck is happening"Camila asked and I laughed at her.

"Our sons have been asking drugs. I think"I said with anger hinting in my voice. Camilas expression changed into a 'They did what' face.

"My thoughts exactly" i said and we sat down waiting for my wife and brother to calm down.

_________________________________________________

I came up behind my wife and put my arms around her waist. She sighed deeply before relaxing into my arms.

"How could they be so stupid Y/N" She said and I kissed the side of her head and looked out of the window.

"Their just boys. Boys made stupid mistakes, maybe its just a one off thing. You know to see how it felt?" I said and she nodded,closing her eyes.

"Maybe but Im still not letting them do it" Lauren said and I laughed at her.

"If they do it again they'll be gone I agree. But theres no way Im getting involved"I said and Laurens eyes shot open.

"And whys that?"She asked and I looked straight into her emerald green eyes.

"Because when you get mad you get mad. Im not dealing with an angry Lolo because I tried to calm you"I said and she giggled before closing her eyes again.

"I love you so much Y/N/N" Lauren said and I smiled,looking down at her.

"I love you more Laur"I said before resting my head against hers.