11. Alice

Y/N P.O.V

"Baby girl? Whats wrong?" I asked Alice. Lately shes been distant and Laurens getting worried. I had taken her away from everyone before the show. She avoided eye contact and I knew something was really wrong. I kneeled down and moved her face so she faced me. I saw a tear run down her cheek and it broke my heart. I wiped her tear away and looked at her.

"A please mum and I have been worrying about you. Whats wrong? Please baby Im begging you?" I said,tears rolling down my face at the sight of her sobbing uncontrollably.I pulled her close to me and hugged her tight,trying to calm her down.

"I-I mi-miss the-them" She said and I was confused for a second then it clicked.She missed my family and her friends back home. I rubbed her back and hugged her tighter.

"We are going home in a month dont worry, we can skype Granny and Grandad after the show yeah?" I suggested and I felt her nod her head.

"Cmon Alice please dont cry" I said.

"Y/N Your on in 2" Glen one of the backstage guys said and I looked at him and nodded. Its a good thing I wear waterproof mascara otherwise Id be fucked. I let go of Alice and got up,holding her hand.

"Mums just came off stage stay with her until I come back then we'll skype Granny and Grandad" I said ,wiping the tears from my eyes. She looked up at me and nodded. I walked over to Lauren who looked at both of us worried. I kissed Lauren on the lips and grabbed my mic.

"Look after her till Im off" I said and she nodded then hugged Alice tight.

_______________________________

"GRANNY!!" Alice shouted into my phone and I laughed.

"Hey sweetie" My mum said smiling.

"Hey mum wheres dad?" I asked and she laughed.

"Out cold" she said and I laughed.

"Hows tour?" She asked and Alice smiled then answered her.

"Its fun, Mummy is killing it" She said and I tried not to laugh at her word choice but instead made a weird noise.

"Y/N What the hell was that?" My mum asked and I started laughing.

"I dont even know" I replied.

"I drew a picture Gran do you want to see?!" Alice said excitedly. I shook my head at her and rolled my eyes.

"Of course darling" She replied smiling at her granddaughter. Alice got up and ran to her bunk. I sighed.

"Whats wrong hun?" My mum asked me.

"Alice has been acting weird lately and I just figured out why. Its because she misses everyone back home and I cant help but feel like its my fault" I said and my mum sighed.

"Oh baby your only doing what you feel best. Now hows the other two?" I saw Alice running back and laughed at her.

"Laurens okay just been worrying and Dannys....Danny" I said and she laughed. Alice got back on the seat and took over.

"Look Gran!" She said.

_______________________________

"Im proud of you" Lauren said, hugging me. I smiled sadly while hugging her.

"Thanks babe next time when we go on tour Im going to ask the kids if they want to stay. Im not going through this again it just broke me" I said.

"Its okay baby. its okay" Lauren said. Thats when I forgot about everything. I just wanted to be in my wifes arms.