15. The Triple D Gang

Your P.O.V

"Mum can I have your phone?" I looked at Danny weirdly, I pulled my phone out my pocket and slowly gave it to him.

"Here?" I said and he took it, smiling.

"Thank you mummy" he replied and I was still very confused. I looked over to see Damien doing the same to Camila and then Camila looked at me with the same expression on her face.

"What the fuck?" She said and I shrugged. I looked around and saw everyone but Dinah.

"Babe phone" I said to Lauren who looked like she was to busy concentrating on it. She looked up at me and turned away from me.

"Lauren" I warned and she looked up at me then back at her phone. I bent down and started kissing her neck so she let go of her phone. Which didnt work so I took it out her hands and looked on Twitter. I then heard Normani laugh. It was an embarrassing photo of me and Camila. TWO different pictures, one on hers, one on mine.

"DINAH" I screamed and I heard her laugh. Camila was just as mad.

"DINAH GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Camz shouted and Dinah came through, laughing.

"What?"She asked, me and Camila both looking at her angrily.

"Those pictures?"I said and Danny and Damien came out laughing as well.

"All these two I just helped them"She said and I looked at the boys more than angry.

"Boys?" Camila said and they looked at us smirking then changed to giving us apologetic smiles

"Sorry" They said in unison.

"Its okay" Danny came up to me and gave me back my phone so I threw Laurens back at her, hitting her in the boob. I started laughing while she held onto her boob then carried on doing whatever she was doing.

_____________________________

"Dinah!" I complained as Dinah kept hitting my forehead while I was trying to tweet. She did it one last time and ended up hitting me in the nose.

"OW!" I said and hit her back in the forehead 10 times harder. She fell to the floor acting like she was really really hurt , I rolled my eyes and went back to Twitter. A minute later I got kicked in the shin and Lauren came through.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I shouted and Dinah kept smirking. I got up and looked down at my shin.

"Dinah please stop hitting my wife" Lauren said, I leaned down and kissed her softly and lovingly on the lips.

"Ew get a room" Alice said and we looked at her.

"I dont say that when your snogging your boyfriend so shut the fuck up and let me kiss your mother" I said and Lauren smirked at me, then I went back to kissing her until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me away.

"Dinah give my wife back" Lauren shouted and Dinah laughed, carrying me through to the bunks.

"Nope" She said and I then heard Mani scream so I looked up and saw Lauren carrying Mani to the back area.

"Lauren!" Dinah shouted and I smirked.

"Give me my baby daddy and Ill give you your wife" She said and I laughed at her calling me 'Baby daddy'.

"BOYS!" Dinah shouted and the boys walked through smirking.

"Get ma girl"She said and I sighed.

"Awhhhh Y/N Never mess with the Triple D Gang" She said and I laughed at the name they came up for themselves.