24. What! (Older)

Your P.O.V

I was walking up the stairs but started to hear moaning and banging. I stopped and thought Should I breakit up? Should I leave it? who the fuck is it?. I knew it was coming from Jay, Damien and Dannys room. It was Jay, Thats the only boy whos here that stays in that room. Yeah im leaving it but I need to let them know I can here it. I walked into my room and slammed the door as hard as I can, fully knowing all the girls were going to run up. The banging and moaning stopped but was replaced with screams. I ran out and looked to see all the girls looking at Jay. My eyes widened when I realized who was behind him, Alice. My shock was replaced with anger, he was fucking my daughter. Nathan was there but Camz had to shut him up from laughing.

"You get in your room, Ill talk to you later and YOU! GET IN ME AND YOUR MOTHERS ROOM NOW!" I pointed at Jay to get back in his room and shouted at Alice to get in our room, She walked past me and all the girls looked at me. Dinah seemed pretty pissed like me and decided to have a talk with Jay but mine was going to be worse. Lauren looked at me practically begging me to stop but I ignored her and walked into the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted, pacing around my room.

"Mum I-" Alice said but I cut her off.

"YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT BOY! ARE YOU STUPID?" I shouted and she looked down.

"Mum Im sorry but I love him" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Go to your room" I said, looking away from my daughter.

"Mum pleas-"Alice said and I looked at her, glaring.

"Now Alice" I said and she walked out the room. I looked at the open door and all eyes were on me including Jays.

"You" I said, sternly before walking over to him and grabbing his shirt then pushing him against the wall.

"Y/N!"Dinah shouted but I ignored her.

"Y/N STOP" Lauren shouted. I punched him in the face and let him go so he fell to the ground.

"Stay away from my daughter. Your lucky your mum is one of my best friends" I said before slapping him across the face. Before I could slap him again Dinah picked me up and took me into me and Laurens room.

"Look Y/N Im not happy with this either but do not hit my son" Dinah said and I laughed.

"If he touchs my daughter again hell be dead. Keep him away got it?" I said and she nodded and left then Lauren walked in. Oh fuck sake.

"Babe" She said softly. I looked up at her with a pissed off look.

"You didnt handle that very well" She said,laughing but she soon stopped.

"Look Ill go talk to Alice in a nice way and you stay here okay? You shouldnt of hit him Y/N" Lauren said and I nodded.

_______________________________________

Jay tried to impress me by being all nice but I know what hes like. In fact he was in Alice and Sophies room but he was soon kicked out. Lauren had talked to her about him and what hes done, like cheating on his previous girlfriends and outing his true personality. Of course she was heartbroken but she understands we're protecting her. Lauren I know for a fact is super over protective of the kids but she knows Im worse so lets me have my turn then she has hers.

"Dude thats the worse Ive seen you in a long time. The first time was when Steven told you that you were going to be dati-" I put my hand over Nathans mouth and everyone looked at us.

"Shut up nath" I said and Lauren looked at me then back at Nathan.

"Carry on Nathan" Lauren said and Nathan smirked at me.

"When Steven said you were going to be dating Lauren" Nathan said and I looked down,avoiding my wifes gaze.

"Oh dont worry Y/N/N Laur wasnt thrilled either in fact she begged not to do it" Camila said but put her hand over he mouth.

"I regret having that big argument but I never regret fake dating you" I said and Lauren looked at me smiling.

"I would never regret meeting you, without you Im nothing"Lauren said and I smiled at her.

"Awhhh baby" I replied and she held her arms out. I got up and walked over to her, bending down and hugging her. And then Jay happened to walk in well fuck me this is going to be awkward.