59. Heathens

This is kinda different, it's gonna be like an X men type image? If you don't like it lemme know and I won't do any more.

All my friends are heathens. Take it slow

I was in a warehouse with my 'squad', there's five of us. All rejects with some super power I guess? All with normal crushes and mine had to be Lauren Jauregui. My power was strength and telekinesis.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

My best friend Marcus walked in with a few people at his side. You see we tend to see if people like us are strong enough to be in the squad. Marcus has super speed which made it quicker for him to collect them. We never know how they hear until we ask them who told them.

Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

Some people are jumpy in the squad such as my brothers Nathan who has laser eyes and Matt who turns blue and has strength. Emma however can shape shift into anything. We've also had a couple people try and kill us by ambushing us.

Welcome to the room of people
Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
Docked away

I sighed and stood up introducing myself to the group of people. I asked them to show me what the could do and if they could control it. Our parents disowned all of us as they grew to know we weren't normal teens and were dangerous.

Just because we check the guns at the door
Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

I explained that we could be dangerous and wouldn't hesitate to kill any newcomers that want to double cross us or kill us. I said how Marcus may of thought you were okay but I'm tougher to get through.

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said
Please don't forget

Mortals think all of us are dangerous, when I was younger I couldn't control my powers so I constantly tried to hide away. No one really knew Marcus and my brothers were what they were. They'd sit down in public and no one would know.

All my friends are heathens. Take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

I told the group that they will experience abuse when a guy starts mouthing off to me. I balled my fist and continued my talk while he kept shouting.

We don't deal with outsiders very well

I walk up to him and push him against the wall.

They say newcomers have a certain smell

I could smell the rookie off him, he definitely was new to this. I punched him in the face and dropped him down.

You have trust issues, not to mention
They say they can smell your intentions

I've always had trust issues with people, I don't like the fact how someone could stab me in the back at one point. That's why I keep the squad small.

You'll never know the freakshow sitting next to you
You'll have some weird people sitting next to you
You'll think, "How did I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said
Please don't forget
(watch it, watch it)

I sighed as Marcus showed them around, I sat down as I thought about Lauren. She's one of my best friends and knows about my problem. She still supports me but I can't help thinking she doesn't like me back.

All my friends are heathens. Take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

All my friends are heathens. Take it slow
(watch it)
Wait for them to ask you who you know
(watch it)
All my friends are heathens. Take it slow
(watch it)
Wait for them to ask you who you know
(watch it)

Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed

I look up and see Lauren standing there. She knows where we hang out etc but why'd she come? It's too dangerous.

(it's blasphemy)
I tried to warn you just to stay away

I've told her so many times I'm dangerous and to stay away from me. I'm in the middle of telling her when she kisses me.

And now they're outside ready to bust
It looks like you might be one of us

Once she pulls away she starts flying, she came because she's one of us.