8. We are sorry

Your P.O.V

*Flashback*

"LAUREN YOUR 18! YOUR NOT READY TO BE A MOTHER WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" Laurens mother shouted over the phone. Lauren was in tears right now while I was holding her.

"Mom we're really sorry" She said, biting her lip trying not to cry.

"Forget it until youve proved you can handle being a mother dont come back home" She said,hanging up and Lauren broke down crying in my arms.

"Im sorry baby, Im so sorry I didnt wear protection. Im sorry I made you pregnant" I said,rocking back and forward. She cried harder.

"Its- Its n-not yo-your f-f-fault"She said. I kissed her forehead and decided to call my mum and let her know whats happened.

"Ill go tell my mum okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Trust me Laur we can look after this baby. Youll be the best mother Ill be right back" I said,getting my phone and leaving the room to phone my mum.

*Flashback Over*

I sighed remembering that night like it was yesterday then I remembered when we told Clara and Mike that Laur was pregnant with Alice.

*Flashback*

"Mom Im pregnant again" Lauren said and I bit my nail,nervous.

"CONGRATS LAUREN! MIKE! OUR DAUGHTERS PREGNANT" Clara yelled and sighed happily and looking at Lauren who was smiled widely.

"Thank you mom!" Lauren said and I hugged her tightly.

"We are so happy Lauren. Im so sorry we doubted you when you were pregnant with Danny. And Y/N Thank you for staying with Laur and just being the perfect wife/Mother" She said and I smiled at her words.

"Thank you Clara. I promise I'll always be here for Lolo" I said and Lauren looked at me. I kissed her head.

"Bye mom I love you"Lauren said.

"Bye baby girl love you too"Clara said and hung up. I squealed and Lauren pulled my top, Pulling me on top of her then we started laughing.

"Oh my god Im so happy"Lauren said. I kissed her lips and smiled at her.

"Me too" I said.

*Flashback over*

I smiled at the memories of us telling Clara we were having another kid. I would never go back and change what happened. The kids made me and Lauren so fucking happy and Im glad Lauren was the one I got pregnant.