57.Everyones grown up

Your P.O.V

"My baby's all grown up" I heard Lauren say to our 18 year old daughter Alice.

"You may be 18 but I don't want any grandkids running around the house any time soon" I say as she laughs.

"Don't worry mum I don't see it happening until a few years" I smiled and pulled her in for a tight hug. Alice was having a huge 18th birthday party and before it started me and Lauren wanted to just had a quick talk with her on how proud and happy we are of her.

"And if someone breaks my sisters heart I'll kill them" Danny shouted from the kitchen.

"I love you" I said to Alice just as the door got slammed against the wall and the rest of Fifth Harmony walked in.

"LETS GET THIS FUCKING PARTY STARTED" Dinah shouted when people started walking in and greeting Alice. I put my arm around Lauren's shoulder and kissed her forehead while she smiled at our daughter and her boyfriends interactions.

"I love you Y/N" she said as she looked up at me. I looked back down at her, smiling and kissing her softly.

"I love you more Lo" I replied which caused her to smile even more.

"Thank you for making my dreams come true" she said back. I laughed when the girls pulled her away from me before I could respond. Matt came over to me smirking and looking over at Danny and his girlfriend. I laughed at his reaction and hit his arm.

"Looks like Danny's gonna have some fun tonight and Alice too seeing as she's eighteen now" he said.

"Sadly they are both old enough to make their own choices and hopefully won't be stupid" I replied and he nodded smiling at me. I looked at him confused.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"Just remembering us at like 5 years old and now, I've basically watched you grow up and I'm so proud of you and how far you've come, mum and dad would agree" I smile a his words and hug him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren and the girls dancing but I was mainly focused on Lauren then as Matt pulled away I saw Alice and her boyfriend making out so I decided to mess with them. I told Matt my idea and he said he'll talk to me later while laughing. I walked over to them making out and split them apart by making my way in between them then facing Alice's boyfriend who looked really scared.

"H-hey Mrs Y/L/N" he said and I smirked.

"Hello Ryan" I replied before patting my hand on his cheek a couple times. I laughed at his reaction.

"Treat my baby well Ryan" I said as I walked towards my wife. Once I got up to her I put my hands around her and leant my head down to her ear.

"Hey babe" I said when she smiled and started dancing again. I looked at her for a couple of minutes then up to the girls who were still dancing and not even paying attention to the both of us.

"Alice will kill us if she sees us" Lauren said while dancing. I looked over to Alice who was cuddling up to Ryan and laughing and talking to her friends.

"Who said she had to see?" I asked smirking which soon turned into a fake hurt expression when Lauren took my arms off of her. She laughed and placed my hands on her waist when she turned to face me. I kissed her passionately as she put her hands on my shoulders. Lauren pulled away and smiled at me.

"We still have the twins left before all our kids are grown up" she said with a sad tone so I kissed her softly.

"But we will be home alone" I said. She hit my arm and started giggling.

"Stop being sexual its Alice's eighteenth we aren't supposed to be encouraging her to have sex Y/N" she said and I laughed.

"If she has sex all I want is her to be safe and me to not know about it" I replied which made us both laugh even more. It was a perfect night, Alice said she had a great time and Lauren got slightly drunk which I had to deal with but I didn't care everyone enjoyed themselves and Alice is finally grown up.

A/N: this sucked I'm sorry but read my other books, I'll try and update them when I can. Thank you for the support like I said. Vote, comment and I hope you liked it ☺️