22. Woah

Your P.O.V

"Where are we going Y/N?" Dinah asked me. Me and Nathan had bought the new house this morning but he wasnt coming till later because of his hangover. Whereas I didnt drink so much so I had a tiny one aswell as Dinah

"The house" I said and thought back to last night.

*Flashback*

"Your such an idiot Y/N! HOW DID YOU THINK ID REACT WHEN YOU GOT HOME BLEEDING" Lauren shouted t me.

"It was Nathans fault! youd do the same if it was Chris or Tay!" I replied and she crossed her arms, angrily.

"DO NOT BRING THEM INTO YOUR MISTAKE" She shouted back.

"Your like my mother" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Grow up Y/N your 21 not 16 and youve got 4 kids. Your lucky none of them are awake" She said.

"Laur leave Y/N alone it was all Nathans fault" Dinah said, holding her wrist. I pointed to Dinah.

"THANK YOU" I said.

"Sit the fuck down. Ill clean you up but this doesnt mean Im not pissed" Lauren said and I sat down on the stool.

*Flashback over*

"Laurens going to either be mad or happy you did this you know that right?" Dinah asked and I nodded,getting out the car.

"Im hoping itll end up with her being happy otherwise Im going to have one mad wife" I said and Dinah giggled.

"Lets do this dawg" She said,patting my back and we walked up to the house.

__________________________________________

Lauren and the kids were in my car Nathan was taking Camz and their kids and Dinah was taking Normani and their kids. The house was perfect, it had everything. We pulled up to the house and Lauren looked at me confused.

"Where are we?" Lauren asked and I smirked.

"Shut up and get out" I said and she glared at me.I got out the car,shutting the door and Lauren slid open the door so the kids could get out and she could take Lucas and Rose. Its too bad she didnt know I packed all her stuff and the movers were coming soon. Lauren,Camz and Mani had gone out to hang out while we all packed the things then called them to tell them to meet us at the park and wed pick them up with the kids. I opened the door and Lauren looked around.

"What?" She said and I held the keys.

"Our new house" I said and she put Rose and Lucas down the hugged me tightly. I laughed as she pulled away. I kissed her passionately then she pulled away.

"We are sharing with everyone else so they dont always come to our house, its bigger,better and I also have all your stuff. You can go through it and decide if you still want the stuff or not" I said and right on cue the rest of them turned up. I picked up Rose and Lucas then called on the kids.

"Mummy its got a games room and a pool and its amazing!" Danny said and Lauren smiled at me so I returned it.

"Kids come on Ill show you your rooms" I said and they ran upstairs. Nathan and Camila walked in and Camila started screaming happily.

"Right Danny your with Damien and Jay and Alice your with Sophie" I said and they hugged me. I laughed at them and pointed out their rooms. Soon the movers came and well it took a long time to get everything in. We've also noticed all the kids are really close, they hardly ever fight so it didnt matter what room we put them in.I walked into Alice and Sophies room. Ciara and Beyonce were on theyre own.Lucas was with Rose so we could keep an eye on them.

"Hey girls" I said and they looked at me smiling.

"Hi" they said in unison. Its crazy how much they are like each other.

"How do you like the house" I asked.

"I love it" Alice said and Sophie nodded.

"Thank you mummy" Alice said and I smiled at her.

"No problem baby" I replied before walking towards the boys room then stopped. When they get older.. You know what nevermind. I thought before walking downstairs.