17. Shut the fuck up Lauren

Your P.O.V

"LAUREN SHUT THE HELL UP I DONT CARE IF YOU NEED FUCKING PANCAKES" I heard Dinah shout from the kitchen. Laurens been annoying all of us these past few weeks with her cravings as she was getting close to her due date and her constant whining. Ill be glad when me and Camila go out shopping for some new baby clothes.

"Babyyyyy I need pancakes and apples" Lauren said, leaning against the door frame while rubbing her bump. I groaned and got up to walk through to the kitchen. I pulled out a tenner and gave it to Dinah.

"Im going out make and do everything she says if you dont Ill get my kids to hurt yours got it?"I said acting serious and she nodded. I gave Lauren a peck on the lips.

"Tell Dinah if you need anything. Im away to go out and get new baby boy clothes seeing as Dannys are old and mostly wrecked." She smiled and hugged me being careful of the bump.

"CAMILA" I shouted and she came running down the stairs, tripping at the bottom. I caught her and started laughing.

"Come on"I said and she started laughing at herself.

"Bye babe!" I shouted while walking out the door.

"BYE!" I heard Lauren shout as the door closed. Camila looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"We are free women" She said and I laughed at her comment about Lauren and being stuck with her.

"I love her but damn" I said and Camz laughed with me.

___________________________

"You know we should start Christmas shopping aswell" Camila said while picking out little outfits for the baby.

"We should!" I said,putting the ones she picked out in the bag we had for carrying the clothes in. I realized something about us and started laughing. Camila looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked and I calmed myself down.

"People may think we are dating"I said and she looked at me who was dressed boyish and then herself who was dressed girly, as soon as it clicked in her head she giggled.

"Your right. Now come on we got presents to buy" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the mens bit and started looking through the clothes. I picked out a top I saw and thought of Nathan.

"Oooo Camz" I said and she came over to me.

"That looks cute" She said and I laughed at her,shaking my head. We looked through a few more until we got bored and moved to the kids bit where we found a ton of different things for the kids.

"Right Lauren and the others" I said and she nodded. Luckily I remembered Laurens size and decided to get some in her old size and some sizes that would fit her now.

"Whens she due again?"Camila asked me and I smiled.

"December" I replied and started looking through sweatpants and baggy shirts. I found some and put them in the bag.

"Shit Camz what if we dont have enough money" I said worried and she laughed.

"Dont worry"She replied and smiled as we walked to the checkout.

_______________________________

Lauren had been moaning for the last hour about everything and anything.

"What the fuck is she even doing?"Lauren asked and I put my arm around her.

"Shut the fuck up Lauren" I said laughing slightly and she hit my on the leg.

"Your the one that got me pregnant Y/N your fault" She said.

"Stop being so hot then" I replied, smirking and she just shook her head.