19. Baby Shower fun

Your P.O.V

"YN!" I heard Lauren shout from the living room.

"What?!" I shouted back, waiting to get a response.

"Is the food ready?!" She asked and I laughed. She was so worried about the baby shower she planned. She had invited only a few people. Taylor,her mum,my mum,my aunt and our friends. We heard a knock on the door and Lauren went to answer it.

"Luis?" I heard her say and when I heard that name my fists turned into balls. Hahahah Balls sorry. Who the fuck invited him? I walked through to where they were and put my arms around Laurens waist and placed my head on her shoulder. He looked at me,smiling then back at Lauren.

"Here I wanted to say Im really happy for you both and take care. Ive seen both of you on that stage,you want to be careful" He said and Lauren laughed so I joined in.He gave Lauren this present and walked off into a car.

"What the fuck just happened" Lauren asked me and I shrugged.

"MOTHER HURRY UP!" I shouted upstairs and Lauren giggled. I put my hands on Laurens waist and pulled her closer to me so our noses touched which made her giggle even more.

"Why hasnt your giggle killed me yet?" I asked and she started kissing me. We were having a make out session until Taylor walked in and broke it up. Lauren slapped the back of Taylors head and went into the living room.

"Alright sista?" I heard Tay say from behind me. I turned around and smirked at her.

"What?" I asked her and she smiled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Whats that for?" I asked her.

"For caring and just being there for my sister" She said and I mentally went 'Awh'.

"Ill always be here for Lauren, Chris and even you. Remember need anything give me a call" I said and she hugged me again before walking back to the living room. Everyone knows my house basically like the back of their hand its not to confusing plus Tays been here with Chris to see Matt, Mike and Clara have been here to see my mum and dad and Laurens been here,well its self explanatory. All of a sudden the door opened and 4 girls walked in.

"Y/N!" They all shouted and gave me a group hug.

"Fourth Harmony" I said and they all laughed. They let go and Camz noticed the food. I ushered them all out before something happened. I shut the door and walked into the living room, sitting beside Lauren. Once I sat down Lauren showed me all the stuff she got and I smiled. they were all cute things,like clothes, toys stuff like that.

_______________________________________

"That was fun" Lauren said, getting undressed.She walked over and got into the bed. I put my hand on her bump and smiled.

"20 years old and got 3 kids"I said and she smirked.

"Thats your fault"She said and I kissed her head.

"Never regretting " I said and she looked at me smiling.

"Atleast they are all close by age"She said and I laughed.

"Babe are we really having this conversation?"I asked her and she laughed.

"Night baby. I love you" She said, snuggling into me. I put my arms around her protectively.

"I love you too" I said and slowly fell asleep.