18. Selfies

Your P.O.V

I sat down on the seats and sighed.

"Woah whats up with you?" Dinah asked and I looked at her.

"I have just went through a crowd of my fans and yours taking selfies. My mouth hurts from smiling so much" I said, laughing and Dinah joined in.

"Youll be doing more soon" She said and I looked at her confused.

"We're going to London so youll have to update fans, duh" She said and I groaned.

"I look like a mess" I said and Lauren walked in.

"Shut up no you dont" She replied and I shook my head. All the others had came in and either went to their bunk, sat down with us or went to the back area. Lauren had managed to get me to take a few selfies and we took some on mine. I went through them and posted one on Twitter and Instagram.

@Y/T/N: Away to go on the airplane to Londonnnnnnn. See you guys soon! Love you <3

I put my phone back in my pocket and then we started a whole conversation about food.

____________________________

"Okay kids smile" I said and all the kids smiled or atleast tried to look happy. I laughed and posted it on Twitter.

@Y/T/N: Just arrived with these idiots.

Camz and Lauren started to laugh and Lauren walked over to me,taking my hand.

"Maybe we should take another selfie" Lauren said while trying not to laugh.

"Do not go there" I said and she laughed. My mum was going to meet us here so she could come on tour with us after the X Factor performance. She ran up to me once she saw us and hugged me.

"Hi mum" I said hugging her and she pulled away,smiling at me then looked at Lauren and her face just lit up.

"Lauren!" She said and hugged her carefully.

"Y/M/N" Lauren replied and my mother let go of her. I kissed her cheek and walked over to a bunch of fans. While my mum and Lauren were in deep conversation, Camila walked over to me and the fans and we all had a conversation about anything and everything.

"Girls!" I heard Steven shout and me and Camila said bye to the fans before walking over to everyone else.

"Babe Im going to be with your mum during the flight and shit just in case" She said smirking and I laughed. I kissed her and picked up my backpack.

"Okay baby, need anything from the backpack just tell me." I said and she smiled before walking away. Looks like I was stuck with Danny the whole flight.Nathan had decided to stay with Alice, Sophie and my dad until we came back to pick them up then head to mine for Christmas. We had already planned it out. We'd stay at mine this year then go to Laurens after to see all her family around new years. Basically all that was in the backpack was food and stuff for Danny and Lauren to do.

________________________________________

I gave up and decided to give Lauren the bag because Danny had all his stuff and was asleep but Lauren kept asking for stuff every 5 minutes. Every now and then we'd all panic because Lauren would make some noise but it would soon go away. We still had like 2 hours until we had to land and Danny just woke up.

"Hey bud" I said and he looked up and me,rubbing his eyes and smiling. He looked exactly like me which kinda scared me. When he gets older I just wonder if my 4 year old will still look like his 20 year old mum.

"Can we watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. The plane had two sets of earphone bits were you could select a movie and two people could listen to the movie. It also let you watch and listen to music off your phone if you had the videos saved. I gave him my phone and he chose The Lorax.

"Good movie son" I said and he laughed at me. During the movie I looked back at Lauren who smiled every time I checked on her. I asked Nathan to either send me snapchats, facetime me or just text me everyday on how Alice was. I couldnt wait to land so I could atleast call him.

"How long have we got left?" Danny asked me,pausing the movie. I looked at him and sighed.

"A couple of hours"I replied.

"When will we be going back to America?" He asked me.

"A couple weeks, dont worry we'll be back before Christmas but then we have to travel back to the UK for Christmas time okay?" I said laughing and he smiled at me.

"Will we get to see auntie Tay and uncle Chris aswell?"He said and I nodded.

"Yep we'll come back to Miami for New Years and see them before we take a break then go touring on our own" I said and he frowned.

"On our own?" He said and I looked at him sadly.

"Mhmm we have to tour on our own for a while then go back on tour with mummy" I said.

"Cant we go with Mummy?" He said and I smirked.

"Im trying to get us to stay on tour so we never have to go away from them but its hard baby. You will go with mummy for two months then we'll all meet up and Ill get you for two months before we properly go on tour with mummys band" I said and he nodded.

"Hey be happy its almost Christmas" I said and he giggled.

"Not yet" He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"How long then?"I asked and he shrugged and I laughed. He un paused the movie and we continued to watch.