5. Halloween part 2

This is a continuation from 'Halloween'

Your P.O.V

"LAUREN!" I shouted while pushing past people to try and find my wife. I suddenly saw some guy talking to her and Lauren trying to get away from him. Lauren walked away but the guy soon grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. That was it for me. I walked over to him,taking a randoms mask and putting it on myself then punching him right in the face. I grabbed Laurens wrist hard and pulled her outside.

"Your so hot when your mad"Lauren said and I laughed,taking the mask off and kissing her softly.

"Wait here Im going to get the rest" I said and Lauren nodded,sitting down. I walked back in and looked for Camila and Nath.

"CAMZ, NATH!" I shouted. I looked around for ages until I saw Camila but no Nathan. I walked over to Camila.

"Sorry but we are going" I said picking her up and putting her over my shoulder and walking through people then I saw Nathan.

"NATH COME ON" I shouted over the music, He looked at me and nodded,saying bye to the people he was talking to. We got outside and I dropped Camila to the ground.

"Come on lets go back to the bus" I said,taking Laurens hand while we all walked back to the bus.

"Oh for fuck sake" I said going to walk out of the bus.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"We forgot to pick up the kids" I said and they all laughed. Everyone sat down while I went into the van to Laurens house. I knocked on the door and Laurens mum answered.

"Mrs Jauregui" i said smiling and she smiled back then opened the door more. I was about to walk in when I was attacked by my two kids,followed by the rest of them. Infact all of them..

"I hope you were good for Granny" I said and looked at them then at Clara who nodded.

"They were amazing" She said and I bent down to hug them both.

"What about the others?" I said.

"They were fine too" She said.

"Go say bye to everyone oh and kids we have more candy for you. Go to the car with Rob and I'll be there in a minute" I said to the others while I waited for Alice and Danny. Taylor came down the stairs and ran up to me.

"Y/N!" She said,hugging me and I hugged back.

"Tay Tay!" I said. Alice and Danny walked through with Chris and Mike.

"Y/N"Chris said.

"Chris" I replied back it was a thing we did.

"Hey Y/N"Mike said.

"Hello Mike" I said,Mike was basically my American father.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Well tonight was fun"I said,snuggling into Lauren. She hummed and move closer to me.

"Love you"She said. I kissed her head then looked at the tv.

"Love you too" I replied,smiling then slowly falling asleep.