13. Matt!

Your P.O.V

It was Matts wedding and I was bridesmaid for his wife. We were sat down behind a table, Nathan and I had finished our speech's and the video for Jane and Matt started to play, the first video was a video of me and Matt doing the sibling challenge with pies.

"Hello guys! Im here again with my sister Y/N" Matt said into the camera and I got myself comfortable on the seat then looked up at the camera.

"Hey" I said, taking the lid off the pie container thing while Matt explained what was gonna happen. We did rock,paper,scissors and he won,starting off. Our mum was behind the camera in case we forgot what the answer to the question was. We kept watching and laughing at each question.

"What happened to us the night Dad left us home alone?" I asked and me and Matt looked at each other then tried not to laugh at the answer that was about to be said.

"The chicken thing? THE CHICKEN THING. We saw a fricking one legged chicken the night our dad left us alone. It was only me and her that saw it." He said and I was laughing while rubbing pie into his hair. Me and Matt burst out laughing, along with others in the room.

________________

"Thank you sis" Matt said,hugging me. I laughed and he let go then looked at me.

"What for I didnt do anything" I said and he smiled.

"For just being here and being my sister"He said.

"Well I didnt have a choice really for being your sister but I wanted to support you on your big day" I said, smiling and nudging his arm. He laughed and I hugged him again.

"Have fun. Ill see you after the honeymoon. Treat Jane right otherwise ill hit you" I said jokingly and he smiled.

"Love you" He said.

"Love you too" I said and Lauren walked up, hugging me from behind.

"Lauren can I speak to you for a minute" Matt asked and I looked at Lauren who looked confused but smiled and nodded anyway.

"Ill be with the rest of them,bye Matty" I said and started to walk outside. What does he want to speak to her about? A few minutes later Lauren came back out, smiling at me.

"What did he say?" I asked her and she took my hand. We caught up to the kids who were tired out and I wasnt to surprised.

"He said he was so happy I was with you and just complimenting me" She said laughing, I got in the car and sat next to Danny.

"Mummy Im sleepy" He said and I put my arm around him and pulled him closer to me so he could fall asleep, second later thats what happened.