54. I hate parks

Your P.O.V

I got the fun job of taking the kids to the park....The kids had like 5 minutes left till Normani came to pick us up because Dinah is busy and the others are away visiting family whereas Dinah and Normani just came back. I was watching the kids when I saw some kid slap Alice, I got up and walked over to Alice crying and the random ass kid.

"Excuse me whys my kid crying?" The kids mother said.

"I guess he must feel guilty" I said and the woman looked at me like she wanted to kill me. Im guessing her son told her something that wasnt very true.

"Well from what my sons told me it should be your child who feels guilty" She said angrily.

"For what?! I watched it with my own eyes, Your kid hit mine!" I shouted.

"MY SON WOULD NEVER HIT ANYONE NEVERMIND A GIRL" I looked down to see her son smirking. I bent down to face him.

"Listen kid dont touch my girl again got it" I said,gritting my teeth while the kid nodded with a scared looked on his face.

"Wow threatening a kid very mature" She said then bent down again to see what her kid wanted. She looked at her son once he was finished and looked at him well not nicely and me and Alice with a sorry look.

"My son told me it was him" She said mumbling. Alice was cuddled into my side and I looked back to see Normani.

"Whatever Just dont try to blame something on my kid until you know the full story" Before I walked away I felt my cheek sting and Normani shout "Y/N". I looked back at the woman who was smirking evilly.

"You fucking fat ugly cow" I said,away to start hitting her but Normani stopped me then had a go at the woman.

"Mummy are you okay?" Alice looked at me, concerned.

"Yes baby It just hurts a little are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, happily.

"You know Lauren will kill you"Normani said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For starting a fight with the woman and calling her that stuff" She said and I shook my head.

"Not if I tell her what she did"I said feeling proud I wouldnt get in trouble or atleast not that much.

"Dont come crying to me cause I will be busy" Normani said, winking at me then laughing.

"Ewww" I said and I heard her laugh louder as we got in the car. The rest of the girls were coming back tonight and to be honest I wasnt prepared to tell them what happened.

_______________________________________

The girls had come back like an hour ago and Dinah was still out. I was scared in case Normani brought it up or worse Alice.

"Mum I got slapped today" Alice said and I put my head in my hands while Mani laughed.

"WHAT?" Lauren shouted and everyone except me and Mani looked concerned.

"Y/N?" Lauren asked looking at me, I looked up towards her and smiled innocently but her face stayed the same angry look so I sighed.

"Okay some kid slapped Alice at the park then this woman came over and started accusing Alice of hitting him" I said then Normani jumped in.

"Then I was walking toward them when the woman hit Y/N and Y/N said and I quote 'You fucking fat ugly cow' and was away to fight her but I stopped her" she said and I looked at her giving her the death glare while everyone else asked Alice and me if we were okay.

"Baby girl stay here with your aunts while I speak with mummy okay? Love you" Lauren said kissing Alices head and putting her down before grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the room.

"Babe look im sorry I know i shouldn't of called her that and it was wrong and I love you" I said and she pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly. After quite a heated make out session she pulled away,breathing heavily.

"No sex for 2 months" She simply said then walked away.

"What? LAUREN!" I shouted and she turned around smirking.

"For fuck sake" I said and walked back into the room.