27. Meet the partners (older)

Your P.O.V

So the boys and girls all have boyfriends and girlfriends and just happen to be bringing them to meet us. Can we please just quickly remember what happened with Jay? Yeah shit went down. Laurens super overprotective more of the boys so if a girl she doesnt particularly like,she'll make their life hell the same for me with the girls boyfriends. What if they were using our kids for fame? Okay I dont wanna do this.

"Babe?" I said, while getting changed.

"Yes?"Lauren said. She looked at me and I couldnt stop staring at her in her dress. She looked so beautiful.I didnt now I had been staring for so long until Lauren spoke up.

"Y/N/N?"Lauren said and snapped me out of my gaze.

"Huh?" I said, looking up and she smirked at me.

"Why did you call on me?" She asked.

"I dont feel good"I said and she came over to me, placing her hand on my head.

"Your fine.Stop trying to get out of this, we are meeting them whether you like it or not" She said before leaving the room and I groaned.I went for a basic jeans and top type outfit but Lauren. Damn! Nathan and Camila plus Damien and Sophie were joining us so if I didnt approve Id let Camz or Nath know. They were waiting downstairs but before I could leave the room I got a text.

From: Unknown

I just saw the kids and their partners. A few looked sketchy, just watch out yeah Y/N?

I knew exactly who it was. Ariana Grande was my like back up person and I told her to wait close to the house to see if the kids girlfriends and boyfriends looked suitable.

To: Ari

Thanks Ari Ill be careful with them.

This dinner is going to be so much fun. I walked downstairs and at the same time the kids walked in.I looked at them and Ariana was right, I already didnt trust some of them.

___________________________________________________

"So what is it you do Ricky?" I asked Alices new boyfriend. He looked up at me. Thank god Rose isnt old enough for a boyfriend yet.

"Unemployed" He said, giving me a dirty look. I already hate him, lets move on to the next one.

"Ethan what about you?" I asked Sophie's boyfriend. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well Im attending college, Ive got a part time job at Forever 21 and Im currently saving up to buy a house for myself" He said and I smiled at him and he went back to eating. I like him he seems nice enough whereas the other one is just a complete idiot and the fact hes dating my daughter is worse. Lauren had asked the boys girlfriends and they seemed alright. I was eating when Lauren kicked my leg.

"What the fuck?" I whispered and she glared at me. I got even more confused, Lauren what the hell is wrong? My phone vibrated in my pocket and I jumped a bit.

"Erm Im just going to go to the toilet. Sorry guys" I said , getting up and walking out the dining room. I took my phone out my pocket and see it was from Lauren. Oh for fuck sake.

From: Baby<3

Y/N Stop it. Accept shes with him. xxx <3

Oh shit did she see my face after he went back to eating. Damn it, Im screwed once this dinner is over. I was planning on pissing him off but that aint going to work now she knows. Please be over soon, I sighed and walked back into the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into me and Laurens room,rubbing my neck with one hand while texting Dinah back. I was suddenly pushed against the wall and realized it was Lauren. I looked at her and she smirked at me before kissing my neck. Lauren took my phone out my hand and stopped kissing my neck then ran away.

"LAUREN YOU FUCKING TEASE COME BACK" I shouted and she started laughing.

"MAYBE NEXT TIME DONT TRY AND FUCK UP THE DINNER" She shouted back. Fucking hell.