47. Pregnancy (Older) PRT 1

Your P.O.V

Again...Me and Laurens had another fight,three in the space five days and as you can guess Dinah and Normani fucking hate me right now. I didnt even do anything! I literally told Lauren Id be going back home to see my family because I missed them and she went all 'YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME ANYMORE' I see her every fucking day. I SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS HER! I was listening to Jonas Brothers 'What do I mean to you' as it sorta related to Lauren i guess.

Keys to an open door
That don't need a lock
Stains on a dirty floor
You don't see a spot
What do I mean?
What do I mean to you?

Waging a war inside you
But don't see the scars
You've got the moon to guide you
Who needs the stars?
What do I mean?
Tell me, what do I mean to you?

What do I mean to you?
What do I?..
What do I mean to you?

No need for water, Peter
You got the wine
Searching for diamonds
When I gave you the mine
What do I mean?
Tell me, what do I mean to you, to you?

I'm a believer, Jesus (hallelujah)
Show me the light
Side of the road
The Devil gave you a ride
What do I mean (what do I mean)?
Tell me, what do I mean (what do I mean) to you?

"Y/N!!!" I heard Lauren shout. Fuck me....shes probably going to shout at me. I pulled my earphones out and ran upstairs.

"What?" I asked and she looked at me pissed. I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Your daughters pregnant" She said and I shrugged.

"Shes old enough to make her own decisions and its her own mistake" I said and she looked at me and tightened her grip on my wrist.

"So when you got me pregnant your saying it was a mistake" She asked and I looked at her.

"N-No Lauren It wasnt planned but I still didnt mind" I said then felt a sharp stinging pain on my cheek.

"Your an idiot! Why did I even marry you?!" She screamed.

"Lauren! I DIDNT FUCKING MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" I shouted but she had slammed the door shut.

"You are an idiot, in fact worse a dickhead" Normani said from behind me before pushing me.

"Shut the fuck up" I said and turned around but got punched in the face by Dinah.

"Leave my wife alone!" She shouted and I groaned. Camila and Ally soon helped me back to Camilas room and took care of me. This is going to take a lot of sorting out....