55. DINAH (older)

Your P.O.V

Ever had a bad dream you cant wake up from? A dream where your kids dont seem to exist and your wife leaves you..

"Your just like them" I sung while walking from my room to see if Dinah was up for us surprising the girls. I had literally just got up and thought of a good way to surprise them so had to talk to Dinah about it before I forgot. I walked to her and Normanis room and opened the door but as soon as I did I soon regretted it.

"Y/N!" Dinah shouted and I covered my eyes.

"Look Im sorry I interrupted you and Manis fun time but you need to get ready" I said and heard footsteps behind me.

"What about me and Dinahs fun time?" Mani asked from behind me. It immediately hit me and thats when I felt Laurens arms around my waist.

"Oh shit Dinah what have you done" I said, taking Laurens arms off my waist, opening my eyes to look at Dinah then turned around to find a confused Normani. Luckily her and Laur hadnt noticed as Dinah was covering the girl with her own clothes.

"Whats going on Y/N?" Lauren asked and I kissed her on the lips softly. I moved to stand infront of them both.

"Nothing babe" I said but Normani pushed past me and soon realized what Dinah had done. She ran out crying while Lauren looked pissed.

"DINAH YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT!" Lauren shouted, She was about to barge in the room but I stopped her.

"Lauren calm down please!" I said while she was going ape shit.

"SO YOUR TAKING HER SIDE?" Lauren yelled.

"NO IM SAYING CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I yelled back and she kept trying to push past me but I was stronger.

"OH MY GOD Y/N SHE CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU WONT BACK US UP?" Lauren shouted at me.

"LAUR BABE CALM DOWN!" I shouted back hoping shes actually listen. She hit me hard in the chest before walking away. I sighed and turned around to see the girl and Dinah beside each other.

"You get out and never fucking come back and Dinah thanks, thanks for fucking this day up!" I shouted at them and ran downstairs. Camila shoved past me and glared at me while I heard Normanis muffled sobs. While I looked for Lauren Camila came down with a suitcase that looked a lot like Laurens.

"Camz-" She pushed past me again,ignoring me.

"CAMILA WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON!" I shouted then the front door closed.

"Me and the girls are going" Lauren said with just anger showing on her face.

"How long?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Ill call you when Im ready...which will be never" She mumbled the last part thinking I didnt hear it.

"So your leaving me?" I said, trying to not cry while she nodded.

"Sorry Y/N but your always going to take Dinahs side" Lauren said before walking up to me and kissing me on the lips then turning and walking away to the door. The rest of the girls followed while I repeatedly shouted on Lauren to come back. The door shut and my world fell to pieces.

"DINAH YOU IDIOT! I FUCKING HATE YOU"-

I suddenly jerked up, hitting my head off the top of the bunk.

"Fuck" I mumbled before looking over to see Lauren sleeping. I sighed in relief and lay back down, holding my head in pain until I felt Lauren move beside me. I looked over to see her looking at me strangely.

"You okay baby?" She said and I nodded.

"Bad dream" I said and she started laughing then got out the bunk.

"C'mon stupid we need to put ice on it" She said while giggling causing me to laugh. I got out the bunk and followed her to the kitchen then waited. She asked what happened for me to wake up like that and hit my head so I explained it and she comforted me telling me shed never leave even if I took Dinahs side...My kids were real, my wife was still with me and Dinah hadnt cheated. Wait until she hears this though...