26. Im not cheating

Laurens P.O.V

"Bye babe" Y/N said before kissing me and leaving the house. Lately shes been going out alot more than she used to and all the girls think somethings going on and Im starting to believe it. Dinah had come up with this plan where she was going to be in a 'Disguise' and follow Y/N. Right now she had just left and said shed call us once she saw anything.

"What are you guys doing?" Nathan came into the living room.

"Nothing"We all said in unison. He looked at us strangely and walked back out.

"Maybe its just a friend"Ally said and before I could say anything Normani butted in.

"But Ally if it was a friend whys Y/N acting weirdly and ignoring everyone?" Normani said and we all nodded. A tear rolled down my cheek and Camila hugged me tightly which caused me to start crying.

"Camz shes cheating!" I said through sobs and she rubbed my back. Suddenly my phone went off and it was Dinah.

"Seen anything?"

"WHAT?"

"Okay thanks D get Y/N and bring her back" Camila said and she looked at me.

"Dinah spotted her and some girl hugging and laughing" She said and I felt my world come closing in.

___________________________________

Your P.O.V

Dinah had just dragged me by my fucking shirt all the way home and didnt tell me why! I went out to go visit my cousin and this happens. We entered the house and Dinah still had a hold of me.

"Dinah let me go!" I said,struggling to get my shirt out her grip. We were standing outside the living room and everyone looked at me pissed. Lauren looked like she was crying and I was even more confused.

"Laur why are you crying? What the hells going on?" I asked and Lauren got up with Camila beside her.

"Why dont you explain? EXPLAIN Y/N" Lauren shouted before punching me repeatedly in the bony part under me neck and in between my collarbones. Then started crying before stopping and hitting me now and then. I hugged her but Dinah pulled me away.

"Im hugging my fucking wife! WHY IS SHE CRYING?" I shouted and Dinah looked at me before punching my stomach.

"Y/N!" My cousin Y/C/N (Your cousins name) shouted. I held my stomach in pain and Y/C/N ran over to me.

"Y/C/N" I said and she held onto me looking at Dinah.

"Who the fuck are you?"Dinah asked and I heard Lauren muffled crying.

"Y/C/N. Y/Ns cousin" She said.

"C-Cousin?" Dinah asked and I looked up to see her nod her head. It then clicked into my head what was going on.

"Oh my god Im so sorry Y/N You okay?" Dinah said and I shook my head. My own wife thought I was cheating.

"Y/N" Lauren said and I shook my head again, standing up slightly and putting my arm around Y/C/Ns shoulder.

"Dont Lauren, I never thought you wouldnt trust me" I said and Nathan came running downstairs.

"What the fuck is going on? Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?" Nathan said,coming over to me and pulled my other hand off my stomach,putting it around his shoulder.

"Dinah punched her because Lauren thought she was cheating" Camila said and Nathan looked angry with a hint of disappointment.

"Really Lauren? Come on Y/N"He said and I let go of Y/C/N so Nathan could carry me upstairs. I was in so much pain because Dinah has a really hard punch.

"Y/N! Y/N IM SO SORRY" I heard Lauren shout but ignored her.Once we got to his and Camilas room he placed me on the bed and lay next to me. I started crying into his arms while Y/C/N went to get an ice pack.

"She thought id cheat! Then Dinah fucking punched me" I said,crying harder.

_________________________________________

Me and Lauren not really 'made up' just decided to apologize and leave things as they were. Im still pissed she thought Id fuck my own cousin but I realized there was no point arguing about it because at the end of the day I couldve lost her and thats more important. Me and the rest of the girls are fine but now Im in bed with Lauren and an ice pack covering my stomach trying to take the pain away. I got punched like 3 hours ago and it still hurts like a bitch.

"Y/N?"Lauren said and I looked at her.

"Yeah?"I asked her and she looked up at me.

"Can we cuddle?"She asked and I laughed then smiled at her, putting my arm up so she can move closer.

"Yes we can babe" I said and she smiled at me then moved closer, placing one hand on the ice pack. She took the ice pack off and bent down,kissing my stomach. I moaned at the touch of her lips, she looked up at me smirking.

"Its too bad your hurt"She said, kissing my stomach again then moving back to her original place.

"Fucking tease" I said and she laughed then kissed my cheek.

"Awhh. Dont worry babe once your better" She said winking and I shook my head, laughing. I love Lauren and I just hope she actually sees it this time.