CHAPTER 1

My eyes peeled open, a burning sensation surged through my body as my consciousness returned.
Where am I?
I could feel a warm burning sensation on my forehead, that better not leave a scar, this is my money maker.  My entire body was limp and sore, I felt battered a bruised, God, what the hell happened to me?
I tried to haul my self up but I was cuffed to something behind me.
My dizziness retreated after a couple of moments and I could finally see my surroundings clearly.
The room was claustrophobic, the walls painted an ugly, dull shade of grey and scattered with mould, a small light bulb hung from the ceiling, blinking on and off inconsistently, whoever they hired  for the interior design should really be fired.
And the cherry on the icing was the towering rusted metal door covered in what could only be described as remnants of a horror film.

I groaned as the memories flooded back to me, I was running through the woods and I felt someone pounce on me and that was that. I must've not been paying attention and accidentally stepped on pack territory.
Being a rogue isn't easy, choosing to leave your pack is the worst offence known to my people.
It's hard to believe, but this isn't my first time in a situation like this, my wolf gets a little carried away sometimes, confidence is not always good, so here I am the victim of another pack.
I rolled my eyes at my once again, poor decision making.
My wolf is much more idiotic than she cares to believe.
My senses were slowly coming back to me, and it was then that I heard footsteps approaching the door, let's see if I'll be getting a beating today.
The door rattled and creaked open to reveal a tall man standing in the doorway, he was all skin, bone and blonde, just my type, maybe I can seduce him into letting me go. "Hey blondie" I put on my best smile and sexiest eyes. Clearly another example of poor decision making, what hey, you have to work with what you've got.
Probably a bad idea considering he opened my cuffs, and dragged me away, "Watch the hair slender man" I groaned, I probably look like shit anyway, I'd be lucky to attract a dog in my state. With a huff he grabbed my arm, digging his claws into it...ouch.
I bet your wondering why I'm not screaming and kicking, well like I said before, I've been here before and it's better to just ride it out. They don't really like it when you're all like "let me goooo!" "Please I won't do it againnn!"  It's like these people have never heard of mercy before. Typical.
As we walked down the hallway of what seemed to a never ending corridor, I picked up a scent I'd never smelt before. It caused a ripple of emotions, from my head to toe. My heart rate paced up making me flustered and red, and let's just say my heart wasn't the only thing tingling. I was confused for a moment, until I remembered back to what my grandmother said about feelings like this, and that's when it hit me.
Oh shit...this isn't happening.
My mate? Is HERE?
I was dreading what was behind those doors at the end of the hall, because I knew the guy I was "destined" to be with was in that room.
Well, this day just keeps getting better doesn't it?