CHAPTER 21

Celia's POV:
I was sprinting through the woods, a knife lodged in my rib cage and my face dripping with blood.
During the past 6months, things went seriously down hill, I ran out of money and I had no passport to get a job with.
So I made a few deals with a couple packs, to do their dirty work at a price but I chickened out, I can't stoop to murdering. I am no assassin.

Long story short, I pissed off a lot of people, and so here I am running away from them trying not to die!
Three of them surrounded me, I was losing more and more blood and my strength was slowly running out, thank god for adrenaline, or else I'd be in too much pain to run.

One of them came at me with a knife but I managed to duck, the others I lunge kicked and then made a run for it, using every ounce of energy I had to get to the place I never thought I'd come back to.

A couple moments later I arrived at the porch and I pounded on the door, I could sense the people not so far away.
"Open up!" I shouted trying to catch my breath. My vision was getting blurry, the door opened shortly after I shouted and a tall figure walked towards me, and that's when I gave in and let myself collapse.

3rd Person POV:

"SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!" Valentina yelled, worry encapsulating her.
"Oh my god, CELIA?!" Lilliana rushed to the door way and helped Valentina drag her inside.
She was losing blood fast, the knife was still puncturing her. She was smaller than the last time they saw her, her ribs showed through her shirt.
"Princess?" Frankie questioned a worried look washed over his face as he lifted her up and placed her limp body onto the sofa.
"Get the Alpha...NOW!" Valentina demanded.

Kai's POV:
I was woken by a slamming on my door, what the fuck?
"What is it?!" I groaned as I stumbled towards the door to unlock it.
"Kai...she's back" a panicked Frankie barged in.
Celia?
I shoved past him and raced downstairs, I couldn't believe it, could she really be back?
I expected a sarcastic Celia leaning against the door way swearing at me, telling me how much of a jerk I was but no.

She was laying on the couch practically drowning in her own blood, a knife was lodged inside her chest.
My heart ached at the scene.
"Out of my way!" An unfamiliar voice yelled, pushing through everyone surrounding her, it was the pack doctor.
"We need to take her to the hospital, she doesn't have much time left" he barked, I could tell this was serious, it was written all over his face.
My Celia...might die?