Currents Pt. 2

Luna PoV

"What happened in here?" I asked when I opened the door of the loft. There was full of water and Isaac, Boyd and dad was standing on wood on the other side of the room. I was about to take a step to enter but Isaac stopped me

"No don't!" he yelled and I gave the three a questioning look.

"We filled it with electricity earlier on" Boyd regarded and I looked at the  light to the auxiliary powerwhich happened to be turned off .

"Yeah, I don't think that's a concern" I stated, walking on the waters. Closing the door, and pointed at the turned off light. "Auxiliary power isn't on" I told the three and they all looked worried. All of a sudden the lights of the loft was completely turned off. "They're here" I whispered, and my eyes glowed yellow, walking over to my dad.

"Derek" Isaac said. "What do we do now?"

"We fight" dad replied, with his glowing red eyes. The door opened again and Kali entered with an evil smile on her face. Oh how badly I want to rip the woman's head right now.

"Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you and kill you, wherever you stood. Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and I thought, "what's a girl got to do to get you alone?" she turned to the door and the twins entered, holding Ms Blake.

"No way" I hissed, getting angry at the sight of Ms Blake. Kali stared at me when I said that. She was smiling at me.

"This night got interesting" Kali said and stated back at dad. "You and me Derek, or they tear her apart. Or maybe if I have the chance, I kill your precious daughter". I felt dad's hand on mine and he was pulling me behind him. "What do you say? You think you can beat me one on one?"

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." The two adults both growled and started attacking each other. I was about to join but Issac stopped me. "Leave them. We handle them" he said, gesturing to the twins.

It was taking a while as we watched Kali and my dad. Kali was beating up his ass. I couldn't help it. "Yeah no. Text Aunt Cora, and keep an eye out on those two. I'm gonna go help my dad" I growled. I ran in the waters and grabbed Kali's hand before she laid another scratch on my dad and punched her face and threw her across the room.

"That felt good" I sighed. I helped dad up.

"I thought Issac told you to say with him and Boyd".

"Yeah, I think we figured it out I don't listen" I said. It was two against one. But Kali was pretty strong for me still. She is an alpha after all. She threw me against a wall and my head was hurting. I saw Kali grabbed my dad's neck but a shot of electricity ran through my body as I stood up. I fell down to my knees again and I heard Kali shouting to twins.

"Take them!" I felt hands grabbed me and I was facing my dad was being held by one of the twins. Kali was in the middle of me and dad. I was struggling to get out of the grip of Ethan I think or Aiden I'm not sure.
"Eenie, meenie, minnie, moe". She was about to put her claws into my dad's chest but I widened my eyes when it wasn't my dad she put her claws in. The silence in the room made it sadder. Ethan let go of me as me and my dad held Boyd's dying body. "I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack...Or next time I'm killing all of you". Kali and the twins left and dad was trying to take Boyd's pain away. I was trying to hold back the tears when dad couldn't take the pain away.

"It's okay" Boyd tried to assure us.

"No, no. No, it's not" dad cried. This is the first I ever saw my dad broken. When aunt Laura died, or the house was on fire, he was still strong. This is actually m the first time. "It's not."

"It's all okay Derek, Luna" Boyd said again, and I tried to control the tears, trying to stay strong for my dad.

"I'm... I'm sorry" Dad apologised.

"The full moon. That feeling... That was worth it. There's a lunar eclipse. I always wondered what... What that felt like for one of us. For one of us...". Boyd took his last breath and died in my dad's arms. Dad was shaking, letting his tears fall, and I put arms around his neck. Aunt Cora ran in and also started crying after seeing Boyd's body. The night was a lost. For all of us. And for some reason my mind is thinking that it's my fault.