3A - Lunar Eclipse Pt. 1

Luna PoV
I woke up and I was in Deaton's office. I was panicking a little, especially when someone held my hand. I looked up and saw it was Issac. "Luna, you're safe. It's just us. It's just us" Isaac assured.

"No. Lunar Eclipse is today. How long have I been out?"

"16 hours" Issac said and I widened my eyes.

"16 hours?!" I repeated. "They're in the Nemeton. I know where it is. Where's Scott?" I asked, and Isaac wasn't answering me. "Isaac, Where's Scott?" I stood up quickly, but I almost stumbled but Isaac helped me maintain my balance.

"Slow down. Deaton just took out all the wolfsbane" Issac said. I left Deaton's office and I saw Deaton and Lydia, staring at three bathtubs. Stiles, Scott and Allison were in it. Then all three of them popped out, gasping for air.

"I saw it! I know where it is!" Scott exclaimed.

"A huge tree!" Stiles added.

"Yeah, the Nemeton" I told them quickly and the three of them stared at me. "Your parents are fine" I assured them. "For now" I added, making them nervous now.

"And you guys were out for a long time" Isaac added for me.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked and Isaac told them the same thing he told me.

"I need to go back to Deucalion" Scott said making me confuse. How much did I miss?

"No, dude you are not going back with them" Stiles told him.

"I made a deal with Deucalion-"

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked us, interrupting Scott.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help" Scott sighed.

"He trusts you more than anyone" Allison spoke up, looking at Deaton. "Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is" Deayton said, slightly hesitating a bit. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So, we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself "Death, Destroyer of Worlds". We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac questioned.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But, you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait" Deayton suggested and we heard the door bell. We all went to the entrance and saw Ethan.

"I'm looking for Lydia" Ethan said.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked.

"I need your help".

"With what?" Stiles asked, and Ethan looked surprised when he saw me.

"Stopping my brother and Kali..." He paused and went staring at me for a whole. "From killing Derek". I widened my eyes and I decided to go with Ethan and Lydia.

***

Ethan, Lydia and I entered the loft and I saw Peter, Cora and my dad standing. "Dad!" I cried, running to his arms and my dad stood still.

"Luna?" he sighed, putting his arms around me. "How did you escape Jennifer?"

"Long story" I simply told him, not telling him that I was able to shift. My dad sighed in relief and hugged me tighter. "I'm so glad you're okay". I softly said, feeling tears falling down my face. I let go of my dad and I hugged Cora, which I was so glad to see she was okay now.