The Girl Who Knew Too Much

A/N I skipped visionary because I'm gonna leave all Derek, Luna and Paige story after everything thing. But 3A is nearly over, second book of Luna series will happen 3B to S5 soon.

Luna PoV
3 week have passed. 3 weeks since Boyd's death. 2 weeks ago, Peter and aunt Cora told everyone how my mom died. And also we found out about Scott's eyes being red. He's a True Alpha. And my dad and I haven't been talking. He's been with Jennifer most times now. I don't know how I'm coping. And what's annoying me as well is that everyone was concerned for me. Apparently for them, locking my emotions out isn't the best, but life goes on. "Luna?" Ms Blake interrupted my thoughts. Gosh I hate her. "You're with us right?" I looked at my surrounding and I was in English class. Scott and Stiles was sitting right at front of me, was staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Yeah" I answered gently, looking back down at my notebook, and opening it up. Ms Blake can tell something was wrong so she walked up to my desk.

"Luna, if it's about me and your dad, or the 3 weeks ago" she whispered. "You can leave whenever you want" she gave a fake assuring smile. Why is she faking it?

"I'm fine" I told her and she walked away and continued to teach the class.

"You don't look fine" Stiles stated and I glared at the two boys. "You look like you're about to explode one day".

"Really, I'm fine" I lied to the boys and Scott knew I was lying. "Can we just figure out how we're going to separate the twins?"

"Separate the twins?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, Luna's got a point. Ever since we got back the twins have been together all the time" Stiles added. The three of us started thinking then simultaneously we turned to look at Lydia who was drawing a tree.

"What?" Lydia asked.

***

When English class was over, Lydia took Aiden and the boys and I took Ethan. "Why are you guys talking to me?" Ethan started to ask. "I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" he asked while looking at Stiles.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles asked me and Scott and we both shrugged. "Are you threatening me?!" Stiles started to yell and Scott was trying to calm his best friend down. "You know what I'm going to do. I'm going to go break an extra large branch of mountain Ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it in-"

"Woah, Stiles" Scott finally interrupted. "We get it" Scott gave a small smile, patting Stiles' shoulder. I sighed and finally spoke up.

"We don't like what you did to Boyd" I started. I was hesitating to say the next sentence but Scott grabbed my hand for assurance. "Or what you're doing to my family. But we're giving you a chance to explain, Ethan".

"You don't know what we owe them" Ethan said, having slight fear in his voice. "Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas".

"What were you?" Scott asked.

"Omegas" Ethan answered making me very curious now with his and Aiden's back story. "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack.

" So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles questioned.

"Something like that" Ethan agreed.

"Then what happened?" I asked and Ethan continued.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."