S2: Ice Pick

Allison PoV
We were doing rock climbing. Scott and Luna was doing it together. And I feel this jealousy inside of me a little bit.

Luna PoV
"It had a tail" Scott said again. "It had a tail".

"Scott" I stared at him. I climbed up but I noticed Scott was too slow, so I slowed down.

"Are you slowing down for me?"

"No'' I lied. He started to climb really fast, so I stepped on his foot and he fell. People were laughing so was I. Scott and I were done. Coach was now picking the next pair to climb.

"Stilinski. Erica. Wall. Let's go" Coach said. Erica started to climb and she started to feel dizzy. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out" Lydia told him.

''Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic" Allison reminded him.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get...Erica, y...you're fine. Just...Just kick off from the wall. Th...There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Eric went down and started shaking a bit . "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." People laughed as Erica left.

"Epileptic?'' I muttered under my breath. ''Shit'' I whispered, because I know she'll be the next ''victim'' for my dad.

~~~

Gym was over. We were changing. All of a sudden I heard a thud coming from the hall. I ran out of the changing room, went to the hall and saw Erica on the floor shaking badly. "Erica" I ran to her side. Then Scott, Stiles and Allison joined me. ''Someone call the ambulance'' I ordered.

~~~

I was in the house, sitting in the living room. I was waiting for my dad to come home. Even though I'm mad at my dad, I still care for his safety. He's always somewhere and never tells me where he goes. The door opened and my dad entered. I stood up from the couch walking towards him but I stopped when two other people came from behind him. Isaac and Erica. Both were wearing leather jackets, like my dad. ''She's your daughter?'' Isaac asked. I glared at my dad and I quickly ran upstairs to my room, locking the door.

~~~

The next day, I was at the cafeteria, sitting alone. Everyone were so loud but they all went quiet when they saw the brand new Erica. "What the holy hell is that?'' I heard Lydia ask the two boys behind me.

"It's Erica" Scott replied. Erica walked up to my table, smiled at me, took my apple and bit it and put it back on my tray and she left. I pushed my tray away from me in disgust. I looked up and I saw Scott and Stiles running after her. Everyone started to talk again. I was about to leave but Jackson all of a sudden came to my table.

''I need answers'' he said angrily.

''What?''

''Why is the bite not working for me?'' he asked, showing me the back of his neck and it was still bleeding. I stared at his neck confused.

~~~

''See'' Jackson said after lifting a car. ''Strength. I have the werewolf strength Luna. Explain to me why I'm not transforming!'' Jackson screamed.

''I don't know ok'' I told him. ''Jackson, I need a day or a week to figure this out why this is happening. This is the first time this ever happened''.

''Week? Luna I need the answer now. Ugh. Just forget it. Leave!''

''Jackson I-''

''I said leave'' he repeated. I sighed and left his house. It wasn't a long walk from Jackson's house to my house. When I went into my house, I saw my dad, Isaac and Erica gathered around the couch. When I closed the door all heads turned to me and I saw who was sitting on the couch. Boyd. I looked at all of them. Erica was giving me a smirk, Isaac was smiling, Boyd looked confused why I'm here and my dad...he still had that hopeful look that I'll be on his side. I looked away from them and went to my room and plopped down on my bed. 

~~~

The next night, I was going to see Scott's boss, Deaton. Dad told me Deaton knows a lot about the supernatural. So why not ask him about Jackson and all? I walked downstais and I saw Derek and Boyd putting an unconcious Erica and an unconcious Isaac on the couch. ''What...actually, I don't want to know'' I said and headed for the exit.

''Where are you going?'' my dad asked. I didn't answer. I just left.

~~~

I arrived at the animal clinic. ''Hey Deaton, can I...'' I paused when I saw Scott bleeding and Deaton healing him up. I looked at the table and saw a dead body with claw marks. But not our claw marks. It belonged to something else. ''My question can wait. What happned to you?'' I asked Scott and he explained to me what happened. My dad attacked him at the ice rink.