Night School

Luna PoV
''It's your boss" Stiles said.

''What?" Scott asked confused.

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss" Stiles said.

"No" Scott refused to believe Stiles.

"Yes. He's a murdering psycho werewolf" Stiles told him.

"That can't be".

"Then how can you explain why he left?" I asked Scott, feeling my eyes glowing, but tried to remain calm, feeling my eyes going back to normal.

"You belive him?" Scott raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up minutes later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" I shrugged.

"It's not him" Scott shook his head.

"He killed Derek" Stiles said.

"We don't know that yet" I told Stiles.

''Luna, blood spurted out of his mouth. That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next".

"He's not dead" I said. "He just....What do we do?"

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good? No, they don't open. The school's climat controlled."

"Then we break it" Scott suggested.

"Which will make a lot of noise" Stiles said.

"Then, uh, then we run really fast. Really fast."

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" I asked changing the subject when I looked out the window.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

"It's bent."

"What, like, dented?" Stiles looked out the window and he seemed pissed.  "What the hell?!" All of a sudden the Alpha threw something through the window. "That's my battery." Stiles was about to open the door but Scott stopped him.

"Don't'' I said, stopping him.

"We have to move."

"He could be right outside" Scott said.

"He is right outside" Stiles replied.

"Just let me take a look". Scott looked out the window and sighed.

"Nothing?" Stiles asked.

"No" Scott replied.

"Move now?"

"Move now" Scott nodded and the three of us ran down the hallway. ''This way" Scott said, about to enter a classroom but I stopped him, by grabbing his hand.

"Somewhere without windows" I told him.

"Every single room in this building has windows" Stiles told me.

"Or somewhere with less windows'' I said.

"The locker room" Scott suggested, so the three of us went to the locker room. "Call your dad".

"And tell him what?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know, anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"And kills every cop in sight, including his dad" I added. "Scott have you forgotten the only thing that kills werewolves are wolfsbane or being sliced in half?"

"Then we...we have to...We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile" Stiles said.