S2: Masterplan pt.1

Scott PoV
I was in the locker room with Sheriff Stilinski talking to Isaac and I. "We're going to talk to a medical examiner to figure out what happened to Jackson I'm going to find Stiles. His jeep is still parked out there, so that means..." he sighed. "I don't know what that means. If he answers you, emails you, see him-"

"We'll call you" Isaac told him.

"He's probably freaked out with the attention" I lied. "We'll find him".

"Ok" Sheriff said and left. Then coach walked in front of me.

"McCall. We need you on the team. You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't put your grades up".

"Yes coach".

"Look, I know I yell a lot but it doesn't mean I hate you guys. Well I hate Greenberg. I'm just saying we need you on the team. Get your graded back up".

"I will" I nodded and he left. Once it was just me and Isaac left in the room I broke Stiles' locker door, and grabbed a shoe and a shirt.

"You're going to find him by scent?"

"We both are" I replied handing the shoe to Isaac.

"How come I get the shoe, you get his shirt?" He asked. I didn't answer because I saw Luna and Derek.

"We need to talk" Derek said.

"All of us" Peter walked in.

"Holy shit" I gasped.

Luna PoV
"What the hell is this?" Scott questioned.

"I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the gas station" my dad said.

"He threatened to kill my mom. What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't blame you Scott" Peter spoke up. "Have you seen his mom. She's-"

"Shut up!" Scott and I yelled at him.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked, feeling a bit left out..

"That is Peter. He's my dad's uncle, but I like to call him Crazy pants. Little while back he tried to kill us all" I informed Isaac.

''And we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat" Scott finished.

"Hi" Peter waved at Isaac.

"Good to know" Isaac gulped.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked.

"Not really important now" I sighed. "Where's Jackson? He knows how to save him".

"Too late. Because he's already dead" Isaac told us.

"What?!" I shouted, widening my eyes.

"Jackson's dead. Just happened on the field" Scott added. I looked at Peter who went quiet.

"Why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked.

"If Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen" Peter explained.

"Why?" Derek asked.

"Well that's what we need to find out. The window of opportunity is closing. Quickly".

***

We all entered the Hale house. "They found Stiles" Scott informed me as he hung up from his phone. I sighed in relief. Peter went to the stairs and opened a step and pulled out a...I don't know what it is.

"What is that? A book?" I asked.

"No. It's a laptop. What century do you live in?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Few days I woke up from coma, I transferred everything we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only who keeps records" Peter said and walked in the living room.  We all followed except for Scott who had another phone call.

"Hey mom, I can't talk right now" Scott said. "What's wrong? Ok. I'll be there".

"Everything ok?" I asked Scott.

"Isaac, we need to go to the hospital right now. Luna I'll call you when I'm there''. Scott and Isaac left, leaving me with my dad and Crazy pants.

~~~

"They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws" I informed my dad and Peter. I was on the phone with Scott while the two adults were on the laptop.

"That sounds terrifying" Peter sighed.

"They also said it's starting to move".

"Ok, look, I think I found something" Peter said and I looked at the screen. I looked at it closely. "Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the kanima's beta share".

''He's turning into that?" my dad gasped. "That has wings".

"We can see that" Peter said.

"Scott, bring him to us" I demanded through my phone.

"Not sure we have time for that" Scott replied.

"Look,  somebody actually made an animation of it" Peter said. "Maybe it's less frightening if we..." he played the video and a loud screech was played by the creepy creature. "Nope, not at all" Peter closed the laptop. "We should probably meet them halfway".

''Scott, get him out of there now" I said and hung up. The three of us headed for the exit but Peter stopped.

"We need Lydia".

"There's no time for-"

'That's the problem" Peter interrupted my dad. "We're rushing. And while everybody knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are, racing into Gerard's crosshairs".

"If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it" my dad said and walked out.