Chapter 45

Louis' POV

"So why are we here at two in the morning lads?" Niall grumped out as he plopped down on the sofa next to Harry. Liam rolled his eyes as he lifted Zayn up from a chair and sat down with him in his lap, Zayn couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend.

Harry placed a hand on Niall's back, "Sorry it's so early, it's just this needed to happen right now." Harry looked over at me with pain in his eyes. "This is all too much."

Liam tightened his grip around Zayn's waist, "Louis is this about your fath-"

I quickly cut him off, "Yes it's about him, h-he came home a couple hours ago." Everyone was now sitting on the edge of their seats. None of them spoke so I felt like I needed to continue speaking. "We had such a wonderful weekend, we went out to confront Harry's dad. It was a little rocky at first." I pointed to my jaw and rolled my eyes as I continued to explain the wonderful weekend we had before it all came crashing down. "But, we are happy to say that everything is going to be okay with Harry's dad." I smiled a bit, I'm so happy that we at least kind of have a father figure now. "He actually gave us the cottage, so that's where Harry and I are going to be living after we graduate in a couple months."

Niall let out a very dramatic yawn, "that's really great, but what's going on? You said that he was home?"

I was about to continue but I couldn't. Speak, they won't judge you. I shook my head slowly a couple times as I pulled my knees into my chest. Harry removed his hand from Niall's back, he got up and sat next to me on the other sofa. He must have noticed how on edge I was acting. He carefully wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Do you want me to continue?" I looked at him, quickly tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded my head and buried my face into his neck. Soon enough tears were running down my face and I started to breathe heavily.

Zayn quickly jumped off of Liam's lap and sat on the other side of me. "It's okay mate, we got you. Just breathe okay? Can you do that for us?" This is all too much for me! Why can't I just have a normal life? Is that too much to ask for? Harry cleared his throat and continued where I left off.

*

"Love I know you want to sleep in but we really need to go to school. We only have about two months left then we can be free from this place." I was gripping tightly onto the sheets that were over my head, Harry was tugging on them to get them off of me. After a couple minutes of trying he let out a groan in defeat and laid back down beside me. "Fine, we can skip one more day." I smiled to myself as I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist.

I started to drift off to sleep again when Zayn opened the bedroom door. "Mind if I come in?" I uncovered my head and narrowed my eyebrows at him. Zayn had a very cheeky smile on his face, "sorry did I wake you guys?" He pulled out his phone to look at the time. "You guys know that first hour starts in thirty minutes right?" Neither Harry and I responded to him but he continued to stand there smiling widely.

Knowing Zayn he's going to continuing standing there until we get up. I rolled my eyes as I threw the sheets off of both of us. "Fine Zi you win." Harry let out a whine from the cold air. I got out of bed and realized we didn't bring any clean clothes. Yes we have the clothes still in our suitcase but they are also dirty. "Um could we barrow some of your clothes?"

"Shit right! One second." He then quickly ran out of the room.

Before Zayn came back Liam and Niall walked into the bedroom with their shoes already on. Niall threw his hands in the air,  "You guys need to get up now, I really need my daily sausage McMuffin!" Harry let out another groan as he threw a pillow at Niall's face.