Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I was holding Louis in my arms for what seemed like forever. I never wanted to let go. But I knew I had to sooner or later.

Louis looked up at me. "He's going to hurt me Haz." Tears rolled down his badly bruised face.

He will never hurt my Louis again!

I kissed his forehead. "Lou I promise you he never will again. He's going to have to go through me before he can even touch you."

Louis blushed and giggled. "Did you just kiss my forehead? And I thought you were straight. Or is your gayness coming out." He winked at me.

Was I? I'm not even sure anymore. After I started to get closer to Louis I've questioned my sexuality. I'm definitely not straight. Maybe bisexual. Maybe gay. Who knows. I'll let time tell me.

Louis is so beautiful and perfect.

I looked at him with a confused look. But then I smirked. "Did I? Like this?" I kissed his forehead again.

Louis just giggled like a little kid. He hit me in the chest playfully. "You did it again!"

"Oh did I? What about this?" I was just about to kiss his lips when we both herd Troy laughing from up the top of the staircase.

Are you fucking kidding me! Now!

Well I'm going to keep my word. Troy will have to go through me first.

"Wow Louis I knew you were a fucking faggot... Oh I definitely knew that cause you just love when a dick is shoved up you ass... Isn't that right!" Troy turned to me now and laughed. "Oh...But Harry you! I'm surprised your a faggot. I actually liked you. I thought you were going to be my perfect son... But now your just another faggot like my fucking joke of a son."

I let go of Louis and clenched my fists. "Don't you dare ever call Louis a faggot again!" I yelled

"Oh wow big strong Harry protecting his little pests. How cute." Troy just kept laughing.

"Troy you are the sickest man I've ever met! What the hell did Louis ever do to deserve this! He's so pefect! Beautiful! Is it just because he's gay! What's so wrong with being gay!"

"Being gay is disgusting! It's a sin!" Troy barked at me

"Oh wow your the on to talk huh? Well that must mean I'm sinning too! Yeah that's right I'm gay too! I admit it! What are you going to do about it! Are you going to rape me? Yeah go ahead!" I yelled back. Well I guess it was the time.

I don't know if I just did was a good decision or the worst decision of my life, cause the next thing I knew Troy started to stumble down the stairs angrily.

Troy is really pathetic actually.

Troy had a bottle of wine in his hand. It looked empty. He looked down at the bottom and then at a little coffee table. He then smashed the bottle against the coffee table.

Louis' POV

Harry is gay? I just thought he was doing all of this because he was my step-brother. I just would have never thought.