Chapter 43

Louis' POV

God why is the sun so god damn bright! I was about to get up to shut the curtains when I realized that Harry was laying on my chest. I leaned forward a bit so I could inhale his beautiful scent mixed with sex. I smirked remembering the events of last night.

Harry let out a groan, "Shit! Why did we not close the curtains last night? I have such a terrible hangover." He was now sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes. I sat up in bed too and was about to get up when Harry stopped me. "No I'll close them, I need to go wee anyways." I smiled at him and nodded.

I let out a dramatic sigh as a fell back on the bed. "Good cause I don't plan on getting out of this bed all day." As I finished saying that I threw the sheets over my head to block out the sunlight.

I felt the bed lift up a bit which meant that Harry got off the bed. I could hear him walking on the carpet till I heard a hiss of pain. "Shit! My fucking ass hurts so much!"

I quickly moved the sheets off my face and looked at him with a smirk. "My bad! Sorry I fucked you so good that you can't even walk." I did tell him yesterday that I hope he doesn't plan on walking cause I knew he was going to be in a bit of pain. Yes, he might have been sleeping but I did tell him.

Harry looked at me and squinted his eyes, "You little shit! How about you try standing up, if I remember correctly I also fucked you last night." Well I mean he did but I guess I can handle the pain better than he can.

"Whatever makes you feel better princess." I then put the sheets back over my head, how much did we even drink last night? I remember drinking the wine and maybe we ordered at most two drinks each. This is why I would rather get high cause no hangover the next morning.

A couple minutes pasted by when I heard the bath faucet turn on. Seconds later Harry slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. "I'm going to take a bath, you wanna join me? We can finally try that jacuzzi." Oh yeah that's right, there is one of those in here. We were going to try it last night but plans obviously changed.

"I don't know love, I still have a wicked headache." I had my hands over my eyes to help block out the sunlight.

I felt Harry get off the bed and start to walk towards the bathroom again. "Fine, I mean I was going to give you head but it's okay. I'll just have to enjoy the jacuzzi by myself, maybe I'll even pleasure myself." I then heard him close the bathroom door but he didn't lock it.

Fuck...

Obviously I'm going to have to join him, I mean come on! I quickly threw the sheets off of me and ran to the bathroom in a matter of seconds. My head was still pounding but there was a naked Harry behind that door.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, I instantly became uncomfortably hard at the sight in front of me. Harry was in the jacuzzi on his knees facing towards the wall, two of his fingers were deep inside of him. He had his other hand gripping the edge of the tub so tightly that there was no color in his knuckles.

I quietly made my way over to the edge of the tub and leaned forward whispering in his ear, "you just couldn't wait for me could you?" Harry jumped a bit from not knowing that I was there. Before Harry could answer I quickly replaced his fingers with mine, I roughly started to curl my fingers inside of him. "You're so fucking naughty princess."

I roughly grabbed the back of his hair with my other hand and pulled on it. Harry let out a gasp from my actions."Fuck D-daddy!" Wait!? Did he just call me daddy!?

Once again fuck...

Before I took things too far I had to make sure that Harry was okay with this. I let out a sharp breath and shakily spoke, "H-Harry you can call me daddy but please if I do anything wrong please immediately stop me. Okay?" I leaned down and kissed his forehead.