Chapter 3

Harry's POV

After I was done talking to Louis in the bathroom I went back to my bedroom.

I threw off my shirt. I walked over to the wall that was connected to Louis room. I but my back against the wall and slid to the ground.

Who gave Louis that bruise... It looks absolutely terrible! There's no one in this house who would hurt him... Right?

I sighed and stood up. I listened for a sec. I herd light snores coming from Louis' room.

Good he's sleeping. He needs it. He had very long day.

I walked over to the end of my bed. I yawned. God I'm so tired.

I took off my pants and my boxers. I climbed on to my bed. This time I made sure I was under the covers. We don't want another flashing of my dick again... Well I sure hope not.

After I was laying in bed for a while I was thinking to myself.

Haz... I've never been called that... By anyone... I've lived with my dad my whole life. All he's ever called me was stupid, useless, idiot or son. I just loved the names he used to call me. Not!

He only called me Harry a few times in my whole life. That's just sad really. He only ever called me Harry was when I was introduced to someone. Or when he would picked me up from school... If someone was listening. Other than that it was my loving nicknames.

But when Louis said Haz... It sounds so perfect and sweet from his mouth. I blushed. Wait what. Am I blushing?

I wasn't even paying attention to the time. I looked over at the clock next to my bed on the night stand. Shit! It was already two in the morning. I have four hours to sleep. If that...

Wow already a great start to the first day of school. Can't wait to fall asleep in class. Cause that's what school is for. I don't get the point of learning half of the stuff that is taught.

I took in a deep sigh and closed my eyes and just drifted off in my thoughts. Gosh I had so many things to think about.

I was actually a little scared for school. I know I won't fit in. But it's just school.

I'm different and people are going to see that.

Louis is probably a very popular kid. Has a lot of friends. Everyone loves him or wants to be him. That only makes sense.

He probably wouldn't want to hang out with a freak like me.

*

I woke up to my mum at the foot of my bed. With her hair in a bun and her robe on. Her eyes were heavy. She must have just woke up. She also had a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Good morning honey." She gave me a big smile. "It's your first day of school! Are you excited?"

As if.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Your joking right. I hate school. I think it's so pointless. Can't I just skip. I'm not going to learn anything anyways. I'll just sleep the whole time." I yawned.

My mum just looked at me silently for a few seconds. But then she bursted out laughing. "Harry you know you can't do that. Right? It won't be so bad Louis can show you around the school. Wouldn't that be awesome your own step-brother being your tour guide in school." She seemed way to excited for this. But she usually gets excited for the littlest things.