Chapter 1

Louis ' POV

I woke up to the sound of yelling and a few hard bangs on my bedroom door.

Great!

It was my father. God I hated him so much. He used to be such a great man until my mother died. Things just sort of went down hill from there. He became a horrible drunk. When he drinks he gets a little verbally abusive but I don't let it get to me. But lately my father has been physically abusing me, leaving bruises all up and down my body.

"Louis you better get your ass up. You have been sleeping for too long it is already one in the afternoon. I am sick and tired of you sleeping in so late."

Sleeping is the only time I could get away from reality. So in my free time I just slept. In my dreams everyone accepts me. No judgement. No pain. Just happiness.

I didn't have many friends. I only really had three friends in my school. They were Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Everyone else at my school are homophobic ass holes.

I've been friends with Zayn and Niall since grammar school. I met them the first day of my first year. They were the only ones there for me when my mum died.

I met Liam when he moved to Doncaster from London, he never told me, Zayn or Niall where he exactly came from or what the name of the place really was. All he said was it was a small place in London, small population. But we didn't bother to ask him because it seems to always get to him. When ever any of us bring it up he would snap at us or just not be himself.

I was just getting out of bed and stretching when my father bursted through my door. He looked so mad. Well when Isn't he.

"What the hell is taking you so long! Anne and her son will be here soon. You are still in your fucking pajamas for god sakes!"

Anne is my dad's new wife. They started dating 2 months after my mum died.  I don't know why they didn't get married sooner.

Anne was an old high school girlfriend of my dad. They broke up because my dad found my mum. But when my mum was dying she came around again. I guess...

I just can't believe he moved on so fast. I still questioned if he was cheating on her with Anne, but she says she was just there to comfort him while my mother was sick.

"What time are they getting here?" I rubbed my eyes. I really didn't want people to come over. Well I guess it's okay cause it's Anne.

"At 1:30 it's already 1:15 get ready and come downstairs. Don't just come down looking like shit. I want you to at least look normal you stupid faggot!"

Ouch, that alway gets to me even though I get called that more than I even get called my real name. Oh! I also get called stupid, useless and many more hurtful names.

I came out last year on the first day  of my junior year in high school because I wanted my family and friends to know who I really was. All of the school just laughed at me and called me terrible names. The only three people who actually stayed my friends were Zayn, Niall, and Liam. Which was no surprise because Liam came out in our freshman year of high school. Also I think that Zayn might like Liam but he won't admit it.

My father huffed and walked out of my room and slamming my door as hard as he could. I swear he's going to break my door one of theses days.