Chapter 23

Louis' POV

God how in the hell am I going to get this out. I have hid this from the lads for so long. It's going to be a lot to just drop on them. It's going to be like. Oh hey guys well funny story is that for a good while now, my father has been abusing me! Yeah I don't think it will be all that easy.

It's not like their all going to be like damn Louis that really sucks. Is it okay now? You all good? No! It's going to fucking be like. Oh my god Louis are you okay we have to call the police! That's the last thing I need.

Harry looked over at me. "Lou you okay?"

My definition of okay is me on the edge of crying so yeah I'm okay...

"Yeah I'm okay Harry. Let's go inside." I opened the car door and stepped outside.

*

Liam walked in the bedroom to join all of us. He has a few waters. He went and sat down next to Zayn on his bed.

Harry and I sat on a small couch that was against the wall. Niall on the others hand was in a big bean bag. He was so sunk into it that he was almost gone.

No one spoke for a good three minutes until Liam cleared his throat and said, "well? Louis what's going on with you."

Well I guess this is really going to happen... I opened my mouth but no words came out. I was speechless.

Harry must have noticed this because he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently. "Here Louis let me get it started for you."

Thank you Harry...

I nodded and looked down at my feet.

"Well how should I start this..." Harry scratched the back of his neck. "Well ever since I got to know Louis... I- I have figured out that things have not been going good for Louis at his home." Harry looked down at his hand on my thigh. He frowned a little and moved his hand to my own hand and held it.

Zayn sat up straight. "Yo mate what do you mean by that!?" Sweat rolled down Zayn forehead.

Harry looked over at me. "Do you want to take it from here?" You could see the tears forming in his eyes.

Well I guess I should... shouldn't I? "I guess so, Yeah." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

This is now or never. You can't hide this anymore. Nothing will go wrong after this if I tell them.

"Well... what Harry was saying is  that my home life hasn't gone well at all. My father..." I stopped myself. I don't know if I can do this. 

Niall tried his best to sit up in the bean bag. "What do you mean your father? What's he been doing?"

Harry looked at me and whispered. "You can do this Lou. They won't judge you for this." He squeezed my thigh lightly.

I cleared my throat and didn't make eye contact with anyone. "My father... Troy... H-he... he has been... been abusing me." 

I couldn't even continue what I was saying because Zayn interrupted me. "What the fuck do you mean abusing you?! Physical? Mentally? Sexually!?" Zayn was now on his feet.

Liam grabbed his hand and pulled him back down on the bed gently. "Zayn, let him finish." He put his hand on Zayn's shoulder. "Please Louis go on."

Please I need more time. Not now... "well he has done all of that to me..." Tears ran down my face. I stood up from the couch. "Here let me show you guys what I mean. I'll be right back."

I walked out of the bedroom and walked through Liam's house to find a bathroom. "Where is his bathroom again it's been forever." I spoke out load to myself.

Finally I found one of his bathroom. I stepped inside and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. You can do this Louis. You need to show them. I stepped in front of the sink and turned it on. I started to wash all of the make up that was covering up my bruises.

After all of the makeup was washed off I took one last good look at myself. Well this is it. I then walked out of the bathroom. I slowly walked my way back to the bedroom. I was going as slow as I possibly could. I really didn't want to show them this.

But I can't hide, not anymore! They're my best mates.

I stood right outside the door way. I held my breath and put my hand on the door knob.

All of a sudden I herd whispering. "Harry how bad is it?!" Zayn whispered frantically. Then Liam spoke, "What does it look like?! Oh poor Louis."

Well here goes nothing... right?

I twisted the handle and opened the door. I made sure none of the lads except Harry could see it. The look on Harry's face broke my heart, tears flooded his eyes.

I walked to the middle of the room. I made sure I was facing Harry as I slowly took off my shirt. The lads couldn't see my chest.

I took a deep breath and turned around revealing all of my bruises and scratches. They were everywhere... No one could speak, everyone was silent...

Tears formed in Zayn's eyes. He got up from the bed and walked over to me. Zayn pushed the hair that was covering my eyes. Zayn couldn't even speak. He kept trying to but all that came out was a few quiet mumbles.

Seeing everyone so quiet and speechless filled my eyes with tears. Seconds later tears came pooling out of my eyes.

Harry jumped up from the couch and ran to my side.

Zayn finally spoke, "Are..." He looked down my body again. He then took another breath. "Are these from your father..." A single tear ran down his cheek.

I couldn't speak. I just put my head down and nudged to Harry. I really need him to talk for me. I'm too weak.

Harry acknowledged this and spoke up. "Yes... these are all from him. He's a monster."

Niall struggled to stand up but surprisingly made it out of the chair. He walked over next to Zayn. Niall spoke up too. "Louis... how long..." He touched my shoulder as he finished that.

Harry was about to answer the question but I blurted out, "Too long." I fell to my knees in front of all of them. I started to cry so hard. "Too fucking long!" I was rubbing my eyes as I was crying.

Everyone else in the room fell to their knees too. "Why haven't you told us about this?" Liam asked as he touched my bruised knee.

I jumped a little bit because of the bruise. "I was to scared..." I caught my breath a few times. Hard sharp breaths. "I didn't want you guys to be mad at me."

Zayn looked at me with the most sympathetic look I have ever seen. "Louis... why would we ever be mad at you about this? This isn't your fault." 

Niall whispered, "What are we going to do about this... This can't keep going on."

Harry shot up from his knees. "We will figure something out! Troy needs to be stopped!"

All the guys came around me and held me close. "We love you Louis no matter how you are. We will get through this together." Zayn said.

"Yeah! We are here for you the whole way." Niall hugged us tighter.