Chapter 9

Harry's POV

It was the end of the day. Five minutes and then the bell would ring. I was just finishing up the homework that my stupid teacher gave me.

I'm so excited for the date I have prepared for Louis and I.

*Bell rings*

I quickly grabbed all of my belongings and ran out of the classroom.

I bolted down the hallways and out of the school. I quickly ran to Louis' car and got in the drivers seat. I drove the car to the front of the school and waited for Louis to come out.

While I waited I grabbed the bag I had in the backseat and opened it. Inside I had a dress shirt and a tie. I slipped off my shirt and put on the dress shirt. It took me a minute or so todo the tie. I haven't put on a tie in years.

I just finished throwing the bag in the back seat again when I see Louis almost skipping out of the school.

He's so freaking adorable.

Louis got in the passenger side and leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Hey Hazza." He had a huge smile on his face. "So where we going."

"Well first I thought we could go to the movies and see something."

Louis raised an eyebrow. "Okay why is that?"

"Well cause I want it to be the evening when we go on our real date." I looked down and blushed.

"Aw Hazza how romantic." He winked and intertwined our fingers together. "Oh and by the way nice fancy shirt. Is there something for me to wear that's fancy."

"Actually Lou, there is something back there for you." I reached in the back seat and grabbed a different bag then I had from before. I handed it to him. "I thought that you would want a more laid back outfit, so I picked you out a new jacket."

"Oh my god Harry you didn't have to get me this. It's amazing."

*

Louis' POV

We just finished the movie and are in the car in the parking lot. It's 6:15. It's starting to get dark. I turned to Harry and squeezed his hand. "So what's next?"

Harry smiled and started the car. "Time for our real date. This is going to be perfect Lou." I blushed and looked out the window with a huge smile on my face.

*

It was about twenty minutes later, I was wondering how much longer it would be. "Hey Harry are we almost there?" I looked at him with a concerned expression.

"Yes Lou now hush." I huffed and crossed my arms. Harry chuckled and turned down into a woodsy looking road.

We drove down this road for about another five minutes. Now I was getting really anxious. I looked straight down the road and saw it was about to end. At the end of the road it looked like there was a little path that led into the woods.

Harry stopped the car at the end of road. He turned off the car and looked over at me. "You ready?"

"I-I guess so." I said just above a whisper as I undid my seat belt. I then opened the car door and got out as did Harry. We met at the front of the car, He grabbed my hand and led me to the path. While we were walking it was really beautiful, the trees we're completely surrounding us.