Chapter 2

Harry's POV

After Louis left my new bedroom, I unpacked most of my boxes and took off all of my clothes. I sleep naked. I just hate wearing clothes. I just don't see the point of clothes if you are just going to be taking them off at the end of the night. I would love to walk around naked. Showing off my stuff.

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. God I'm so tired. Long day.

I then fell on top of my sheets and fell asleep. I didn't even care that I wasn't under the covers. No one would walk in here anyways. Well I sure hope not.

*

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of loud snoring. Where the hell is that coming from. Is it Harry? I should probably go make sure he's okay.

I yawned and stretched and put some pajama pants on. I only sleep in my boxers. I  yawned again and rubbed my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night I was to deep in my thoughts.

I walked out of my bedroom and herd the snoring was coming from Harry's room. Yup! It was Harry.

I put my hand on the door knob. I took a deep breath. I hesitated before entering his room. I opened it so I could just peak into the room of the curly haired boy.

When I opened the door I gasped.

Oh... My... God..

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone gasping.

Who the fuck would be gasping.

I shot my eyes opened and made full eye contact with Louis.

Why would Louis be in here. It's so early in the morning. Maybe 7:30.

I then realized why he gasped... I was fully naked. I was just laying on my bed. Naked!

Shit!

"Oh my god Louis what the fuck are you doing in here!?"

Louis just was silent with his mouth hanging open.

I looked down and saw I had a full on hard on. I couldn't help I was having a sexy dream. I quickly threw some of my covers over myself.

"Get out Louis you are so weird! What is wrong with you."

Louis blushed and it kind of looked like he had tears in his eyes. "I-I I'm so sorry! I-I just herd someone snoring so I went to go see who it was." Then Louis ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

When Louis left I just laid there for a good ten minutes. I kind of felt bad for yelling at Louis. But he shouldn't have just walked into my room without knocking or anything. I mean he was just wondering who was snoring.

I got out of bed and put on some boxers and a plain black shirt. It was a very long shirt.

I left my room and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by my mum and Troy at the kitchen table. "Hey baby how did you sleep?" God I love my mum.

"Fine fine I'm just still so tired." I faked yawned.