Chapter 33

Harry POV

I packed up all my papers and walked out of my last hour class. Thank god the day is almost over. At the same time though I'm a little nervous to be alone with Louis. I just don't know if I'm ready to bottom. I don't know if I'll like the pain. I mean who knows though, I might.

I was so deep into my dirty thoughts I didn't realize I collided with someone. I clenched my head as I hit the floor. "Fuck! I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw Ed. Well shit, here we go again.

Ed looked down at me on the floor he held his hand out for me to grab it. "Hey it's totally okay, here let me help you up. I should have been paying more attention." He smiled at me.

I'm sorry what the fuck!? "I'm actually fine." I got up from the floor refusing his hand. When I got up from the floor I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "Why the hell are you being nice to me." Is this a fucking joke?

Ed frowned and looked away from me. "I'm sorry, for everything." He then quickly walked away from me. Okay... I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards where detention was held. I was almost there when I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Meet me at my car quick. There's something I have for you. ;) Xxx

I bit my lip and quickly ran to the front doors. Once I was outside I didn't see Louis' car. It wasn't where we left it this morning. I then looked to where Louis' car was usually parked. I smiled when I saw it was there.

When I made it to Louis' car I saw he was in the driver's seat. I opened the door and got inside. I looked at Louis and saw he was biting his lip. "Hey Lou, you said you had something for me?"

I could tell something was on his mind. I was about to say something when he interrupted me. "Get in the back seat. Now!" Damn... okay. I giggled to myself as I climbed between the seats to get to the back. Once I was fully in the back Louis climbed on top of me. "God you've been driving me crazy all day!" Lou started to kiss my neck.

I was trying to hold back a moan, "what are you going to do to me Lou?" Okay I cant lie to myself anymore! I fucking love this! He was sucking a new hickey on my neck at this point.

Once he knew the hickey was a deep purple he pulled away. "Well since you got me detention, I have to wait longer until we are home." He started to undo my jeans. He pulled my pants to my knees. The only thing separating Lou from my cock was my boxers.

"W-what are you going to do to me." Why does this man all of a sudden make me stutter. Louis suddenly became really red in the face. He then looked away from me. Did I say something wrong!? "Lou, you okay?"

Lou was still looking away from me when he spoke. "I'm just a bit nervous okay." He paused for a second and looked down to see how hard I was. "I don't know how to be dominant."

He's so fucking adorable! I placed my hands on his face and pulled him into a soft kiss. I then pulled away and smiled. "Just go with the flow. I'll love whatever you do to me." I really wanted him to feel comfortable. He deserves it.

Lou nodded and went back to what he was doing. He started to kiss me lightly through my boxers. He then left and went to kiss my hips. Little did he know that my hips are really sensitive. I started to squirm underneath him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he left another hickey on my left hip. Once he knew he teased me enough he gently pulled down my boxers to my knees.

Lou looked up at me, "just relax okay." His eyes were full of lust, I blushed trying to stay calm. He doesn't know how bad I want to flip him over and fuck him right in his car.

He slowly started to lick my tip going in a circle with his tongue. I was trying so hard to stay still. Louis noticed this because a smile formed on his lips. He then slowly started to put me further in his mouth. He was making eye contact with me the whole time. Jesus Louis is so sexy! He just started and I already felt myself loosing control. I could feel myself hitting the back of his throat. He then started to bob his head up and down picking up speed every time. I was pulling on his hair so tightly. Louis kept moaning on me. I knew I was getting close. "Lou I'm going to cu-"