Chapter 5

Harry's POV

All night I didn't sleep... I couldn't. I swore to myself, until I knew what Troy was doing to my Louis I wouldn't sleep. He's to delicate and beautiful to be in so much pain.

Wait he's not mine... I-I'm not gay... Louis he's my step-brother... I'm straight... I may be  bisexual... ether way I can't... I just can't...

After a while I finally started to fall asleep.

*

I woke up to a light knocking at the door.

I swear to God if it's Troy I'm going to kill him. But my mum peaked through the door.

"Oh there you are Harry." She smiled at me.

She then saw that I was sleeping with Louis. "Oh! Is Louis sleeping still?"

I whispered "yes he is." I blushed to myself.

I held him tightly.

My mum smiled. "You two are so cute. But anyways I'm getting ready to go on my business trip now. I just have a little more packing todo. I'll be back in a few days."

"Okay mum have fun. I love you. Be careful." I smiled

" I will don't worry Hun. I love you too."

She closed the door quietly.

Louis' POV
(Trigger Warning)

I woke up in someone's arms. At first I panicked and started to struggle to break free. Until I herd someone with a raspy morning voice say, "shhhhh it's okay Lou, it's just me, Hazza."

I then let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I looked up and looked into Harry's deep green emerald eyes. They are so beautiful. Harry is beautiful. So perfect.

I blushed and looked away. Do I like Harry? No I can't he's my step-brother...

"Louis are you okay?" He paused for a second. "Will you tell me what's going on? What has Troy been doing to you. Well if you feel comfortable telling me..."

I swore to keep it a secret. If I told anyone Troy said he would finish me off.

I'm not even quite sure what he meant by finish me off. But I never wanted to find out. Maybe he would kill me...

"Harry" I paused. "I can't say. Or... Or... H-he w-will hurt me again. Or maybe kill me. I don't know..."

"Louis please. He won't know that I know. I promise no one will ever hurt you or touch you again."

I just nodded and started to cry. God I was so pathetic and a freak.

"Shhhh Lou please tell me everything."

I just looked away and nodded. Well here goes nothing.

Please don't hurt me Troy...

I took a deep breath. "It all started when I was in 5th grade, grammar school... It was the day after my mum passed away. My dad came home late after a whole night of drinking and clubbing. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when he bursted through the front door. Troy came stumbling over to me and broke a vodka bottle over my head. I blacked out. Next thing I knew I was tied to my mum and dads bed post. My head was bleeding. I was so weak already. I couldn't move. My dad came over to the bed naked and climbed on top of me kissing all down my chest and my neck. I felt so disgusted. He started to whisper dirty terrible things in my ear and calling me a faggot and his good little slut. I was only 11 years old... My own father. He then slapped me across the face and called me useless and that I was the reason my mum died. Which was not true. She died because she got really sick. He raped me... Kept calling me his good little boy. While he was raping me he would slap me and punch me in the face. He kept making me bleed and cry out. I would always be in pain even when he wasn't touching me. If it was mentally or physically abusive I was in pain. Over the years it's stayed the same... Maybe even gotten worse, much worse for sure. He would only hurt me when he was drunk. But now it is all the time. I thought when he married your mom he would stop hurting me and leave me alone and be happy. But I was wrong. So so so wrong."