Chapter 14

Harry's POV

My mum was knocking at our bedroom door. It was the lightest knock.

She wanted to make sure not to wake up my baby Louis.

She peeped her head in and smiled at me. "Hey sweetie... I need to talk to you for a second. Could you come out here?"

What's going on?

"Sure I'll be out in a second." I just remembered that we were both fully naked. "Oh! Could u close the door for a minute."

"Sure honey. Take your time I just need to tell you something..."

Mum closed the door. A few footsteps were herd from outside the door. Mum was still close by the door.

I stretch and climbed out of bed making sure not to wake my sleeping Louis. I was fully off of the bed when it made a pretty loud creaking noise. Louis let out a grumpy mumble and rolled over hugging his pillow. Still laying naked.

I went over to Louis' dresser and pulled out one of Louis' over sized shirts. Which just ends up being a normal sized shirt on me.

I grabbed my boxers and slipped them on. I didn't bother to put any pants on because it was just my mum.

I walked out the bedroom door and slowly closing the door to make sure not to wake Louis.

My mum was waiting outside the door. "Hey honey, lets go downstairs and then we will talk. Okay?"

"Uh yeah sure." I had a straight face.

What has to be wrong...

We both headed downstairs and we sat on the couch in the living room.

It was silent for a couple of moments then she spoke. "Harry... I really don't know how to put this but..." She stopped and looked down at her hands.

Oh god what?!

"Mum what is it?" I was terrified. I couldn't sit still. What is she trying to tell me.

"Harry your father wants you to stay with him for a week. There is no way I can stop him. He has half custody. I know you will be turning 18 soon, but you still don't have a choice."

I stood up from the couch and clenched my fists. "Are you kidding me! Why can't you do anything about this!"

My mum started to get teary eyed. "If you don't go with your dad I could get arrested for keeping you away from him. I am also going on another business trip tonight which will last for 2 weeks. So I don't have any time to talk to your father."

"So your saying that Louis is going to be left here... Alone with Troy! He can't be alone with him!" I started to walk around the room still having my fists clenched.

She stood up. "Wait a second what do you mean he can't be alone... With Troy?"

Fuck I can't tell her why. I promised Louis I wouldn't.

"Uh um because he loves being around me and he will be all alone." A tear ran down my face.

Louis I am so sorry... I promised him I would protect him but I can't.