Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I walked into our house. Louis followed behind shortly after. I looked at him and tried my best to smile at him. "You were so brave Louis..." To be honest I couldn't have done that myself. "Hey Lou?"

Louis looked up at me with heavy eyes. "Yeah?"

"You know... I couldn't have done that you know. Your braver than me any day." I was dead serious.

Louis smirked at me. "Ha... Ha... Ha." He paused for a second. "Hmmm does this make me the top?" He winked at me.

What?! But I'm not ready for that thing up my ass yet. "What? I never said that! I'm obviously the top Lou." I crossed my arms and huffed.

Louis laughed, "well sorry to break it to you but a top doesn't cross his arms and huff like a little girl. Now does he?"

Well maybe my gay was showing... but I don't care I'm not going to bottom. "Yeah! Well whatever."

I turned away from him and stomped upstairs.

"Whatever you say princess." Louis chuckled.

*

That night we laid in bed just holding each other and talking softly. At one point Lou was too deep into his thoughts that he started to cry.

He asked me to tell him a story. So I did...

I told him the first time I laid my eyes on him my heart stopped.

*Flashback*

"Harry please tell me a story, I need to think about something else." Louis cried out.

"Of course I can Lou." I smiled and kept running my fingers through his hair.

"T-thank you H-Harry."

"Alright hmmm let me think..." what could I tell him... Oh! I know what to tell. "Okay here's one for you. Remember when we first ran into each other I sounded like a complete dick head?"

Louis looked up at me, "Y-yeah?" He raised an eyebrow. "You were rude."

"Yeah sorry about that by the way." Damn I guess I was kind of harsh. "Well let me explain why baby, I was so rude because I didn't know what to say. My feelings were everywhere. I didn't know why I felt the way I did. When I saw you my heart stoped because you were and are so perfect. But I thought I was straight so I didn't know my feelings."

*End flashback*

I looked over at the clock...

12:45 am

Well shit. I have to be up in like 6 hours or so.

Sadly I couldn't stop thinking. I was going in so deep. God Louis would be so fucking sexy underneath me. With his mouth slightly opened as he moans out. His eyes closed tightly. I had to stop thinking these thoughts or I won't sleep!

But...

Then again this got me thinking... All this time, Louis has never been in charge or dominant.... I want him to know what that's feels like.

But...

Wait, that would mean that I have to bottom. That's going to hurt... A lot!