Chapter 38

Harry's POV

There was a light knock on the bedroom door. I looked over next to me to see if Louis was going to answer the door but he was still asleep. I quietly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake him. I made sure to slip on a pair of boxers, wouldn't want to give anyone a heart attack. I smiled to myself as I tiptoed to the door and opened it. Niall was standing at the door, he flashed me a smile, "are you guys going to get up? It's already noon." Shit, how did we manage to sleep in that late? Well now that I think about it we didn't finish watching movies till 2:00am.

We didn't have anything planned today, right? If I'm being honest I kind of just wanted to stay in bed all day and be lazy. "Are we doing anything today? I thought we didn't have anything planned."

Niall peeped in our room and saw that Louis was still completely passed out. It was actually adorable, he was only wearing a jumper... nothing else. Luckily there was a blanket covering his lower half. I had trouble sleeping cause he was just laying there with his ass in the open.

Niall snapped me out of my thought, "actually we do have plans, but it's a surprise. So wake Louis up and get dressed." He then pretty much skipped down the hallway to the living room. I swear Niall is something else but we all love him.

I smiled to myself as I closed the door. I made my way back over to the bed. Wish I didn't have to wake Louis, he hasn't slept very well the past couple nights. I climbed back on the bed and crawled over to his side of the bed. I got on my knees and slowly pulled the blanket off of Louis so I could see all of him. I bit my lips cause Louis was laying on his stomach so that meant his ass was fully in view. I was looking at all the hickeys I had left on him from the other day. Suddenly I felt myself getting really hard.

Fuck... I really need to control myself. It's just so hard cause Louis is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. God I feel so lucky!

I leaned down and left a couple kisses on Louis' ass which caused him to whine out, "Hazza stop that tickles! I want to go back to sleep." He flipped over so I would stop kissing him but little did he know he just made things more fun for me.

I couldn't help but stare at him cause he was hard too. I bit my lip, "Okay Lou, I'll stop kissing you." I wasn't lying when I said I would stop kissing him. It's just now I have other plans. I really have no fucking control when it comes to him. Louis mumbled a thank you as he got comfortable again. Sorry baby but you're not going to want to sleep in a second.

I lowered myself so I was only a few inches away from his cock. I let out a small laugh which Louis seemed to have noticed what I was doing. He opened his eyes and smirked, "what are you doing down there?"

"Who me? Oh nothing." I then took this as chance to take him by surprise. I wrapped my fingers around his cock as I put him slowly in my mouth.

Louis opened his eyes widely. "Wow I wasn't expecting this!" He said sarcastically but quickly shut his eyes in pleasure. I slowly started to bob my head up and down. I didn't want to go fast cause I wanted him to feel every inch of my mouth and throat. Louis threw his head back. "Fuck Harry! You've really gotten good at this!" He ran his fingers through my curls and pulled on it gently.

All of a sudden an idea popped in my head. I reached my hand up so it was in front of his face. "Suck on my fingers." Louis was a bit taken back by what I said but did as he was told. He wrapped his lips around my middle and ring fingers. "Make sure to get them all nice and wet for me angel." I stared at him in awe as he sucked on my fingers.

Once they were wet enough I pulled them out of his mouth. I then put his cock back in my mouth and I started to play with his entrance with my now wet fingers. Louis let out a soft moan as he continued to pull at my hair. I gently slid my fingers inside of him. He felt so tight around my fingers. He let out a gasp, I wanted to fuck him so badly right now but I wanted him to have all the pleasure I could give him.