Chapter 28

Harry's POV

I looked away as quickly as possible. What the actual fuck! I can't believe it... why is Stan all the way out in Doncaster!?

"Harry is that you." I tried my best not to look at him. "Harry can you hear me?" I slowly looked up and saw the man who fucked me up so many years ago. He was waving his hand in front of my face.

I wanted so badly to tell him to get the fuck away from me but all I could say was "Hi Stan..."

Louis' POV

I was making my way to the front of the store towards the checkout with all the items we needed. I looked around to see if I could spot Harry but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I went to go reach for my phone to call him when all of a sudden I spotted him... walking with someone? I pushed the cart of groceries  towards Harry and this guy. Once I met up with them I smiled so I could introduce myself. My smiles immediately faded when I looked over and saw Harry staring at the floor.

I cleared my throat and both of them immediately looked up at me. "Uh um hi... I'm Louis and you are?" Oops sorry my sassiness came out a bit.

This guy was looking at me and wasn't saying anything! I'm sorry who do you think you are? You obviously made my boyfriend feel uncomfortable.

I crossed my arms and cleared my throat louder this time. "Helloooo who are you." Harry came and stood next to me.

The guy then said, "oh I'm so sorry I'm Stan. And you are?" He held his hand out so I could shake it.

I looked down at his hand and then back at him. "I'm Louis, I just said that." I was putting on the fakest smile. I turned to Harry and held his hand instead.

Stan looked down at our hands and then back at us. "Oh? You two are together? Harry you didn't tell me you were gay. I thought I was your only one." He smiled widely.

Wait a second... are you fucking kidding me!? This is Stan! The guy who fucked with Harry!

I let go of Harry's hand and got in Stan'a face. "Do you know what you have done to Harry! You fucked him up good!"

Stan took a step back. "I'm not here to cause any problems. Trust me, I know I really messed up as a kid." Stan turned to Harry. "I wish I could take back what I did to you. I really do."

Harry looked up at Stan and was holding back his tears. "Yeah. sure. it's fine." He smiled.

Really? Um okay... something is not right, but if Harry is okay... then I'm okay.

I turned to Harry and noticed that he never grabbed the pasta. I shook my head and smiled at him. "Harry you didn't grabbed the pasta." Harry's smile faded. He was about to say something but I didn't want him to explain why because I obviously knew why. "Don't worry lets go get some." I laughed "you probably would have grabbed a kind I didn't like." Harry smiled and held my hand.

We started to walk towards the pasta aisle when I herd someone following us. I knew who he was. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!

I stopped and inhaled deeply and turned around. "What do you want?"

Stan stood there smiling. Why the hell is he smiling!? "I wanted to make things right between us."

I looked at Harry then back at Stan. "And how do you think you are going to do that?" I crossed my arms again.

Stan just kept smiling. "How about I buy these groceries for you guys. And then maybe I could make you guys some dinner or something. Like I said I just want to make things right."