Chapter 21

Louis' POV

Ed grabbed me by the neck chocking me. His grip was so tight that I could feel his nails digging into my neck.

He lifted me off the ground and pushed me up against a locker.

Where was Harry? I need him right now?!

I looked to my left... Could I really be seeing this?! Harry was talking to a girl that I had never seen before not to mention!

All of a sudden he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her against a locker and started to make out with her.

I couldn't look at this anymore! I closed my eyes and started to cry.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Harry groaned out and stretched his arms above his head. "Good morning my baby Lou." His eyes were all heavy.

"Hi Harry." I tried my best to make a smile.

Thank god! That was only a dream.

"Hey are you okay? You seem off." Harry sat up and rubbed my head softly.

Ha! It's really that easy to notice that? "What? Huh? Oh. Yeah I'm okay I just had a bad dream" I looked away from him. "That's all..."

"Oh okay." He smiled widely at me. "Do you want to talk about it? It may make you feel better."

"No... I don't want to." I signed.

Harry smiled gently. "Okay Louis." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

Harry would never do that to me... Right?

Harry got out of bed and stretched. He then walked out of the room.

God I hope no one is going to notice that I'm there. I wonder how Liam, Zayn, and Niall are doing...

Oh shit for a whole week and a few days I dropped them off the face of the earth. I'm such an awful friend.

I got out of bed and went to my dresser and pulled out a black shirt with two white stripes on its. I then pulled out some black skinnies.

Yup. I love wearing black. Judge me if you must. But I could careless of what people think of me. I look great in it. Also not to mention that Harry says that it turns him on a lot when I wear all black.

I smirked to myself and walked out of the bedroom. Before I went to the bathroom where Harry was I stopped and walked into Harry's room.

There was still one box on the floor that Harry had no unpacked. In this box it happened to have all of Harry's shirts he hasn't worn yet.

I never noticed how many fucking shirts Harry has! I knew about his boots collection but not this.

I thought it would be sexy if Harry worn a cute button up shirt. So I pulled out a white collared shirt. I also grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans.

Aw damn... This is going to be a hard day... For my downstairs.

Only two words can describe how my day will go.

Massive boner...

I smirked and grabbed the clothing walking out of the room.