Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I opened the school doors while holding Louis' hand.

"It's okay baby." I squeezed his hand gently. "Everything will be okay... I promise." I looked down and blushed.

Louis is my baby.

Louis nodded. "I love you Harry." He blushed. "Thank you for being here for me. It means the world to me."

I love how he says my name. "I love you too Louis." I blushed.

We started to walk down the school hallways.

Louis' hand was a little sweaty. I think mine are too.

I squeezed his hand gently. Louis looked up at me. He was scared I could tell. But so was I...

I would never tell him that. If any of us is going to be weak right now it should be Louis. I have to be the strong one.

I whispered in his ear. "Lou, we are doing fine. No one is caring."

Louis looked around and smiled. "Your right Hazza."

Everyone was minding their own business. Talking to each other. Wow this is going really well. No one notices us.

I smiled widely. I looked down at Louis. He was actually smiling too.

We were almost to Louis' locker when I herd a group of foot steps coming closer and closer to us.

I quickly turned around to be inches away from Ed. Great. Just fucking great.

Louis turned around and become white in the face.

I quickly grabbed Louis' hand. I rubbed my thumb on the top of his hand.

I cleared my throat. "May we help you Ed." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah you can. By getting your homo asses out of this fucking school."

"Who fucking gives you the right to tell us that?" I looked down at Ed.

I was about a good head taller than him. I don't get how this guy is so strong.

But I could beat him down so easily.

I almost forgot that I punched him in the face the first day of school.

The bruise still looks so bad. It's right on the left side of his jaw line and cheek.

Ed just laughed.

His eyes left mine. He looked down at Louis and I's hands that were still intertwined.

"You two are such fags. Your holding hands! This is so perfect." He was laughing so hard.

What's so wrong with being gay...

I mean really...

I kicked Ed straight in the balls. Louis gasped seeing how fast I did that.

Ed was now on the floor holding himself cause he was in so much pain.

That's what you get for hurting my Louis. No one will ever lay a finger on Louis again.