Chapter 25

Louis' POV

"You..." Harry looked at me and blushed. "I want you so bad."

Wait... does he mean... he wants me, wants me!? But how? I mean look at me!

"W-what do you mean Harry?" I was stuttering so bad...

Keep it cool Louis! He fucking wants you!

Harry stood up from the table and took our plates and placed them in the sink. He then walked over to me and stood in front of me. He held out his hands for me to grab them.

I looked up at him, "Harry what's going on?"

He grabbed my hand. "Come with me Lou." He then walked me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

I bit my lip. I wanted to play hard to get. "But wait Harry I thought we were going to watch a movie?" I stopped in my tracks.

Harry looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Forget the movie I want to try something."

I let go of his hand and crossed my arms. "How about we try what you want to do down here as we watch the movie."

I think this is working.

"No..." Harry growled at me. "I really want to go upstairs. It's going to be fun." I stood there and pretended to pout. Harry looked at me and bit his lip. "Fine we will do this the hard way." As Harry finished saying that he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I squeaked as he picked me up.

"Ugh fineeee. I guess we can go upstairs and not watch a movie." I think it worked. Harry spanked my ass to shut me up.

As we made it to my room, Harry gently placed me on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me deeply. I could feel myself becoming uncomfortably hard as Harry gridded his cock against mine.

After a few minutes Harry pulled away. "Are you okay with this?"

I blushed and whispered, "yes Harry, I'm ready."

Harry looked up at me and began to glow. "May I? He started to undo my pants.

I nodded and bit my lip. "Mmm."I hummed.

Harry looked up at me and stopped pulling on my pants. "Is that a yes? Or an I don't know." He smirked at me and bit his lip.

"Y-yes, Harry" He then continued to undo my pants and take them off. He then slipped off my shirt and tossed them both onto the floor. He pulled back and stood up. He took off his shirt and pants next.

Harry got back on the bed and crawled over me. He kissed me passionately again to assure me that I'm okay. He stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Louis you are so so beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much Lou."

"I love you too Harry." I was getting so heated and nervous. I think I'm starting to sweat.
Oh god Louis keep it cool!
Harry led his hands down to the hem of my boxers and started to tug on them. He was teasing me. He kept lightly tugging over and over again. "Haz! Stop teasing me." I whined.

"Fine fine I'll stop. Only because you're begging me to." As he finished saying that he pulled off my boxers and threw them on my bedroom floor.

Harry looked down at me and blushed while biting his lip. "Louis! You're so sexy!" He quickly took off his boxers and threw them on the floor.

He then crawled back on top of me again. He gently pressed his hard cock against mine and moved his hips back and forth. "Is this okay baby?" He moaned out a bit and continued to move his hips.

"Y-y-yes-s!" I moaned out. Oh my god we aren't even having sex yet and this feels fucking amazing!

Harry bit his lip and stopped. "May I get you ready baby?" He was so red.

Is he as nervous as I am? Can that be possible?

"Yes" I looked away from him. "Just be gentle." I blushed and bit my lip. How am I actually saying these things!

He got one of his fingers wet and then slowly slipped it inside of me. After a few seconds of just one he gently slipped another one in and then another.

This feels so good! I've never felt this before.

Harry then pulled out all three fingers and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. Harry's face lit up, "I'm going to put it in okay?"

I didn't say anything but he knew I was ready.

He gently slipped himself inside of me. He waited a few seconds for me to get comfortable. Then he started to thrust his hips back and forth slowly.

Harry let out a loud moan as did I. This feels so amazing. I can't believe this is happening.

Harry leaned down and kissed me passionately as he kept moving his hips back and forth. Our tongues we're dancing like fire and ice.

Harry pulled away and stopped for a second. "Is it okay if I pick up the speed?"

"Yes, just be gently with me." My face must have been glowing of lust.

Harry then continued to thrust. Each thrust he picked up speed. He leaned down and kissed me again. He also grabbed my shaft and was moving his hand up and down to match his thrusts.

I couldn't hold back for much longer. I came all over my stomach and chest. As I finished Harry pulled out and finished on me too.